Fat experiences

Showing someone how big your belly really is

Allthebelly:
What's everyone's experience letting their belly out and showing people how big it actually is?
I haven't had the courage to let it out in front of people very much. The few times I did, people just mostly stared. I also sent this girl a picture of my belly hanging out and she just said nice dad bod.

She sounds like she likes it.
2 years

Allthebelly:
What's everyone's experience letting their belly out and showing people how big it actually is?
I haven't had the courage to let it out in front of people very much. The few times I did, people just mostly stared. I also sent this girl a picture of my belly hanging out and she just said nice dad bod.

She sounds like she likes it.
2 years

I didn’t realize my shirt was so snug a button right at my belly opened. I was walking around at work and saw two women customers giggling. I heard one say “fat lazy pig” and giggle again. She didn’t think I heard her. I was secretly proud.
2 years

Whenever I talk to my wife about having gained weight she accuses me of pushing my belly out to be dramatic. Really it's just that I stop sucking it in and "all of a sudden" she can see my gut for real
2 years

I'm proud to show off my big fat belly. I love to wear tight outgrown shirts that can't cover the lower curve of my belly. I love showing it off at the pool. And this year my wife and I are going to the beach so I will be showing it off then too. I never had anyone tease me or compliment me about my proud fat belly in public. But I would welcome it.😊
2 years

Has anyone actually let their belly hang out in public?
2 years

I have let my belly hang out of my outgrown shirts in public before and loved it. Only the lower curve of my big fat belly shows. But it feels good
2 years

I'm still a bit shy about showing my belly in public, so I tend to wear loose, flowly clothes when I'm out. I'm trying to gain more confidence to wear more form fitting clothing.
2 years

It definitely takes awhile to get used to, but showing off my blubber is one of the many pleasures with being fat. I like wearing shirts with my belly peeking out a bit underneath. I also like wearing button-down shirts that fit well enough that the buttons gap a bit when I sit down.

I like provoking rude remarks from people. When I hear people murmur things like "pig," "porker", and such, I know I've succeeded.
2 years

I would love to be asked in public to show someone my big fat belly.
2 years
123   loading