Fat experiences

Showing someone how big your belly really is

would love that as wel my big boddy needs to be seen
2 years

would love to my big belly is my pride
2 years

yeah first time i went to the beach couple years ago after we had a break from quarantine i had already gained some weight cause i also had to start taking insulin, i am the kind of guy who you dont really see how fat he is over a shirt ,i mean yeah my legs might give you a clue but anyway i removed my shirt in front of my friends and i felt at least 3 pairs of eyes like literally staring at me, but they didnt say anything, before going back home one of my friends literally asked me how much i weigh. needless to say i was so embarassed, at the time i was around 220, and then next day my friend told me " i didnt think you were so big did you put on weight or am i just trippin?" and i told him that i had gained at least 20 25 pounds after i started taking insulin.
1 year

Expatbhm:
I’ve never intentionally let my belly hang out in public, but the idea is exciting. Go into a restaurant with the belly peeking out. Leave with it rolling over the waistband. That sounds hot as hell.

That's what I want to do next time my wife and I go to Golden Coral. Go in with my belly just peeking out from the shirt. Then stuff myself with as much food as I can and let the shirt inch up.
1 year

Never did it, still shy about it. Maybe if I'll grow prominent belly, in a way that it's can't be covered by shirts.
1 year

BouttoBurst:
I'm heavy enough that I stay home most of the time due to logistics and energy level, but more Doordash drivers have seen my belly then I can count. 🤣
oh to be your Doordash driver!
1 year

It was a very hot day last summer. Walking through the yard made you look like you jumped in the river. My shirt was ringing wet.

Why don't you take your shirt off?

Good luck with that, he doesn't ever take his shirt off.

It just occured to me that my shirt was probably plastered to my belly, outlining the profile. I guess I've never been comfortable without a shirt, even when I was smaller.
1 year
123   loading