Gaining

Resuming weight gain

Hi Everyone,

It has been quite a while since I was on here. I quit my prior job due to stress and burnout and was unemployed for a while. I'm working again and have managed to pull off a career change into another sedentary field.

Now that I'm back on track, I'm ready to start gaining again. Unfortunately, my set-point wasn't anywhere near as high as I expected it to be. From my high of 295 pounds early this year, I have dropped back down to 215 pounds.

This is ridiculous. I know I'm a hard gainer, but I really was hoping that my weight would have stabilized somewhere closer to my 295 pound peak. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy the gaining process for a longer period of time. On top of that, I won't need to do a wardrobe change for a while.

I start gaining today. I like to have my gaining cycles coincide with my supplement cycle, but this first one is going to be short just because I'm halfway through my supplement cycle. As before, I'll post updates once a week. Wish me luck!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Hi Everyone,

It has been quite a while since I was on here. I quit my prior job due to stress and burnout and was unemployed for a while. I'm working again and have managed to pull off a career change into another sedentary field.

Now that I'm back on track, I'm ready to start gaining again. Unfortunately, my set-point wasn't anywhere near as high as I expected it to be. From my high of 295 pounds early this year, I have dropped back down to 215 pounds.

This is ridiculous. I know I'm a hard gainer, but I really was hoping that my weight would have stabilized somewhere closer to my 295 pound peak. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy the gaining process for a longer period of time. On top of that, I won't need to do a wardrobe change for a while.

I start gaining today. I like to have my gaining cycles coincide with my supplement cycle, but this first one is going to be short just because I'm halfway through my supplement cycle. As before, I'll post updates once a week. Wish me luck!

Good luck and welcome back!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Hi Everyone,

LondonFA:
Good luck and welcome back!

Thank you!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Chef Themboy:
Good luck! I'm starting back up too, hoping to keep some of that Thanksgiving weight rolling lol!

I like what you said about enjoying the process, and it's always nice to focus on the positive side of things, like clothes. Again, good luck!

Thank you, and I wish you the same. Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Hi Everyone,

Will do, and I’m glad to see you back!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Update for Friday, 12/03/2021:

I weighed myself this morning and...I'm still at 215 pounds. No difference. Lets see if I'm able to gain any weight by next week Friday.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:

I weighed myself this morning and...I'm still at 215 pounds. No difference. Lets see if I'm able to gain any weight by next week Friday.

good luck
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:

Keep at it (I mean eating). I found that I would get to a new high weight only to go back down to my previous weight. I'd binge get back up and maybe only go down a couple of pounds. I worked my weigh up to 230 lbs. from 215 lbs. doing this, good luck! and of course enjoy yourself!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:

don't let the slow start dishearten you. it's not unusual for it to take 2-3 weeks to see noticeable weight increases on the scales regardless of what you're eating and drinking to gain.

as long as you're enjoying yourself keep going with it and good luck. smiley
2 years

Resuming weight gain

It took me a good 6 months to get weight to actually stick on me when I first started to gain.
Don't get all discouraged just keep up your plan and don't weigh yourself every day.
2 years
12345   loading