Gaining

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, January 28th, 2022.

This is my first weigh-in for this gaining cycle. I checked the scale this morning, and it read 245.2 pounds. This is a 6.4 pound gain over my first week, and I am absolutely thrilled! I hope I can break through 250 pounds by my next weigh-in. I'll check-in next week Friday and share my results.

Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

sounds like you've found your sweet spot with your heavy cream gains! looking forward to updates. smiley
2 years

Resuming weight gain

doublefrosted:
sounds like you've found your sweet spot with your heavy cream gains! looking forward to updates. smiley

I sure have! I'm also going to start including experiences that I notice during my gain. They're not going to be every single week, but I think it will be nice to share them.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, February 4th, 2022.

This is my second weigh-in for this gaining cycle. The scale read 250.6 pounds. I broke 250! This is a 5.4 pound gain for the week. This is a total gain of about 35.6 pounds since I decided to resume gaining in late November of 2021.

I decided to try on some old pants I bought for a job interview in November of 2021. Despite the stretchy fabric, they are obscenely tight! Given how tight the pants are across my hips and butt, as well as the way my lower belly pooches out, it's safe to say that I won't be wearing those pants for interviews anymore hahaha!

I'm currently working a bizarre schedule in which I am intermittently working in the office and from home. This is going to be interesting because every time I put on my work clothes, I'm 5 to 6 pounds fatter than the last time I wore them. My previously oversize jeans are starting to feel snug around my thighs and waist. I wonder how much longer I'll be able to wear them before I'm forced to go shopping again. My shirts are also starting to feel tight.

I do love the way the heavy cream packs on the pounds. Thanks to being off the prednisone, the weight gain is subcutaneous this time around. I'm still shocked at how much softer I feel, and I LOVE how fat my upper arms are getting.

That's all I have for this week. I'll report-in again next week Friday. Have a great weekend, everyone. Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

I absolutely adore reading through all your experiences Zora. So we’ll documented.

You’ve really nailed it this time.

Ive read all previous experiences of yours in the sneaky thread.

I’m really curious what amount of volume of cream you take in at that frequency of 4x / day average to get these impressive weekly numbers!!

2 years

Resuming weight gain

Great thread. Love how well you have documented it all!

How many cycles are you planning to do? Thinking of starting my own weight gain program soon, trying to get it roughly planned out beforehand.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Weigh-in: Friday, February 4th, 2022.

This is my second weigh-in for this gaining cycle. The scale read 250.6 pounds. I broke 250! This is a 5.4 pound gain for the week. This is a total gain of about 35.6 pounds since I decided to resume gaining in late November of 2021.

I decided to try on some old pants I bought for a job interview in November of 2021. Despite the stretchy fabric, they are obscenely tight! Given how tight the pants are across my hips and butt, as well as the way my lower belly pooches out, it's safe to say that I won't be wearing those pants for interviews anymore hahaha!

I'm currently working a bizarre schedule in which I am intermittently working in the office and from home. This is going to be interesting because every time I put on my work clothes, I'm 5 to 6 pounds fatter than the last time I wore them. My previously oversize jeans are starting to feel snug around my thighs and waist. I wonder how much longer I'll be able to wear them before I'm forced to go shopping again. My shirts are also starting to feel tight.

I do love the way the heavy cream packs on the pounds. Thanks to being off the prednisone, the weight gain is subcutaneous this time around. I'm still shocked at how much softer I feel, and I LOVE how fat my upper arms are getting.

That's all I have for this week. I'll report-in again next week Friday. Have a great weekend, everyone. Happy gaining!

Awesome report :-) My wife just recently came off preds for a brief illness and gained another 15 pounds. Up to 330 now :-)
2 years

Resuming weight gain

newyorkadmirer:
I absolutely adore reading through all your experiences Zora. So we’ll documented.

You’ve really nailed it this time.

Ive read all previous experiences of yours in the sneaky thread.

I’m really curious what amount of volume of cream you take in at that frequency of 4x / day average to get these impressive weekly numbers!!

Hi newyorkadmirer,

I'm glad you've enjoyed reading about my gaining journey! It has definitely been a learning experience, and I hope I was able to help other gainers in some way.

I'm drinking about 10 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream per sitting. Since I drink this 4x per day, that's a total of about 40 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream per day.

When I drink heavy whipping cream, I also chase it with about 10 fluid ounces of juice (no sugar added). I normally eat a low carb diet (borderline keto), so the juice helps to make sure that I'm at least getting an adequate amount of carbs in my diet. Per dietary guidelines, I'm still not taking in enough carbs, but at least I'm not going into ketosis, which would be counterproductive.

I stick to juice that has no sugar added because the natural fructose in juice has a low glycemic index. I'm trying to gain weight in a healthy way.

Have a fantastic day!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, February 11th, 2022.

This is my third weigh-in for this gaining cycle. The scale read 254.6 pounds, which is a 4 pound gain for the week. I have one more week left in this gaining cycle.

Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Daniel5_1997:
Great thread. Love how well you have documented it all!

How many cycles are you planning to do? Thinking of starting my own weight gain program soon, trying to get it roughly planned out beforehand.

I'm glad you like it! I'm thinking of taking a break after this current cycle. I started gaining in late November. So far I have gained almost 40 pounds in just under 2 1/2 months, and I'm definitely feeling it. It's a good amount of weight gained over a short amount of time, and I'd like to give my body some time to adjust to the weight before starting another cycle.

I have one more week left in this gaining cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can reach 260 pounds.

Have a great weekend!
2 years
12345   loading