Gaining

Resuming weight gain

HappyBigBelly:
Awesome report :-) My wife just recently came off preds for a brief illness and gained another 15 pounds. Up to 330 now :-)

I have heard prednisone can cause some serious weight gain. Wow, 330 pounds! I'd love to get that fat.

Prednisone never caused me to gain weight on its own, but it definitely affected where the weight went while I was on a gaining cycle. I gained a lot of visceral fat, as well as in my face and the back of my neck. These were the moon face and buffalo hump side effects I had read about.

I am glad your wife was able to come off that medication. The side effects can be rough.

I hope you have a great weekend!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

HappyBigBelly:
Awesome report :-) My wife just recently came off preds for a brief illness and gained another 15 pounds. Up to 330 now :-)

Zora:
I have heard prednisone can cause some serious weight gain. Wow, 330 pounds! I'd love to get that fat.

Prednisone never caused me to gain weight on its own, but it definitely affected where the weight went while I was on a gaining cycle. I gained a lot of visceral fat, as well as in my face and the back of my neck. These were the moon face and buffalo hump side effects I had read about.

I am glad your wife was able to come off that medication. The side effects can be rough.

I hope you have a great weekend!

You do the same :-)

Back in the day, her asthma wasn’t managed as well as it is now. Preds was the only ticket out. It added to her gaining about 150 pounds in the past 20 years or so. She has the Buffalo hump as well. A lot of ladies get that when they gain. She’s confident in her size and wears it well, though :-)
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
I'm glad you like it! I'm thinking of taking a break after this current cycle. I started gaining in late November. So far I have gained almost 40 pounds in just under 2 1/2 months, and I'm definitely feeling it. It's a good amount of weight gained over a short amount of time, and I'd like to give my body some time to adjust to the weight before starting another cycle.

I have one more week left in this gaining cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can reach 260 pounds.

Have a great weekend![/quote]

Awesome - that’s a great result for only 2.5 months. I hadn’t quite realised just how much Cream you were having (10fl oz is around 295ml ), so to have 40fl oz per day is some going.

Definitely worth giving your body time to catch up. Best of luck getting to 260 - hopefully we’ll see that in next weeks update!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 2/18/2022.

This is my last weigh-in for this gaining cycle. I now weigh 259.2 pounds, which is a 4.6 pound gain for the week. I didn't quite make it to 260, but I came close! It didn't help that I had a supply issue on Sunday, and couldn't find a store that carried heavy whipping cream. As a result, I missed a couple drinks on Monday.

This is a gain of 20.4 pounds since the beginning of my 4-week gaining cycle. This amount of weight gain is similar to what I was gaining when I drank the heavy whipping cream 5 times per day.

This confirms a suspicion I had. Based on my physical symptoms, I was under the impression that my body was not adequately absorbing the heavy whipping cream when I was drinking it 5 times per day. I had made sure to drink no more than the body could handle in one sitting, and I gave my body enough time to digest the fat. The problem was absorption.

By drinking the heavy whipping cream, so quickly, I wasn't giving my body enough time to absorb the fat in my intestines. This resulted in gastrointestinal discomfort and, as the results show, I was wasting heavy whipping cream.

Drinking the heavy whipping cream 4 times per day seems optimal for me. I did not experience any discomfort, and my weight gain was similar to when I drank the heavy whipping cream 5 times per day.

If I decide to do another gaining cycle, I plan on reducing my consumption of heavy whipping cream to 3 times per day. I'm not doing this for experimental reasons, but out of practicality.

In addition to eating my normal 3 meals per day, I also take medication buccally. I basically allow the medication to dissolve between my cheek and gums. This takes a while and, when I add in my 3 meals per day and drinking heavy whipping cream 4 times per day, it's very difficult to do all this without ending up with a conflict. Eating or drinking while the medication is dissolving would result in me swallowing the medication, which defeats the purpose of taking it buccally.

Reducing my heavy whipping cream intake to 3 times per day would make things so much easier. I could just consume it when I eat my meals, and I would take the medication after that. Problem solved.

Since drinking the heavy whipping cream 4 times per day seems optimal for me, I do expect to see a noticeable decrease in my rate of weight gain when I reduce my heavy whipping cream consumption to 3 times per day. I should be able to pull off about 15 pounds per gaining cycle.

I'm still amazed by how effective heavy whipping cream has been. I have gained about 44.2 pounds since resuming my weight gain in late November.

This is the end of the current gaining cycle, so I'm going to take a one-week break as usual. I know I said I would take a break from gaining for a while, but I am seriously torn. I love the fullness of my body, and am definitely addicted to the weight gain. I'll see how I'm feeling a week from now.

Have a great weekend everyone!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Hi Fit2fat2,

I'm drinking about 10 fluid ounces per serving.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

New Gaining Cycle: Friday, 4/1/2022

Well, I wound up taking a longer break after all. I have grown accustomed to the extra weight, and am ready to resume gaining. I weighed myself this morning, and came in at 249.8 pounds. That's a 9.4 pound loss since the end of my last gaining cycle. It is a bit discouraging to lose that much weight over a relatively short period of time, but it is what it is. That should motivate me to stick to only my one-week breaks.

I know I had considered reducing my consumption of heavy whipping cream to just 3 times per day, but I'm too addicted to the gaining. I want to absolutely burst out of my clothes. I'm going to experiment with the amount of time between drinks; specifically shortening that time. If I can do this without causing gastrointestinal discomfort, I'll call that a win.

Up to this point, I've been very cautious about hiding my identity. I have a professional job, and would probably get fired if co-workers found out I was posting on here. Having said that, I want to share my progress with more than just words. I think the happy medium will be to take progress photos of myself, and just make sure to block my face. That should be enough.

I've taken some test photos with my phone, but have not yet found a good way to take these photos. I have noticed others posting fantastic photos of themselves on this site, and I'd love to hear about how you pull it off.

I'll post my first week's result next week Friday, 4/8/2022. Have a great weekend, everyone!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Up to this point, I've been very cautious about hiding my identity. I have a professional job, and would probably get fired if co-workers found out I was posting on here. Having said that, I want to share my progress with more than just words. I think the happy medium will be to take progress photos of myself, and just make sure to block my face. That should be enough.

I've taken some test photos with my phone, but have not yet found a good way to take these photos. I have noticed others posting fantastic photos of themselves on this site, and I'd love to hear about how you pull it off.

Here's a few tips for taking decent photos. I posted some of these elsewhere on here and have added a few more.

* Good lighting - this is key to any photo looking good
* Use the front cam - this way you can preview how you look and experiment with where to stand/sit/lay and how to hold yourself
* Use the 10 second timer - this will give you time to get your pose right
* Have your camera at waist height - I find this is the best angle. Sit your phone on a table, cabinet, bench or something else that will have it roughtly the rirhgt height, and prop it up with something solid behind it to keep it upright and stable.
* Crop your photos - phones these days almost always come with a photo editor, or you can download one in the apop store. This will let you crop your photos so you're only showing what you want to.

I take all the pics I've posted on here myself with my phone using these tips if you wantto get an idea of what you can get. Experiment and have fun. smiley
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Thank you for the tips! I'm excited to try these out.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 4/8/2022

I weighed 249.8 pounds last week Friday, and my weight today is 255.2 pounds. That is a gain of 5.4 pounds in one week. At this rate, it's going to take another week for me to catch up to what I weighed at the end of my previous gaining cycle. After, I'll be pushing for my next goal: catching up to my highest weight of 295 pounds.

Some of you may have noticed that I finally posted some photos. They're probably not the most exciting, but there is a method to it. I bought the shirt in that photo about 7 years ago, when I weighed 160 pounds. For those who don't know, I'm a transwoman. When I bought that shirt, I was visiting family out of town. My family is very traditional, so I was presenting as a man. I bought the shirt to conceal my breasts, which were noticeable beneath t-shirts.

I'm now 90 pounds fatter than I was when I bought that shirt, and I'm surprised I can still button it. The shirt clings to me, but it's not yet tight. I'm looking forward to taking another set of photos at the end of this gaining cycle, and seeing how that shirt looks after packing on another ~20+ pounds of fat.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'll post another weigh-in next week Friday.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Love your posts! Keep up the drive to continue to grow fatter…I’ll be rooting for ya!
2 years
23456   loading