Gaining

Resuming weight gain

chalkismisunderstood:
Love your posts! Keep up the drive to continue to grow fatter…I’ll be rooting for ya!

Thank you!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 4/15/2022

The scale reads 259.6 pounds today. That is a gain of 4.4 pounds since last week Friday. I have finally caught up to and slightly surpassed my weight from the end of my previous gaining cycle. I'm now finally making progress beyond that.

My normally oversized work clothes are starting to feel a little snug. These are the same work clothes I wore at my highest weight of 295 pounds. They seem to fit differently this time. At this rate, I don't understand how I was able to fit into them at 295 pounds. I can't see myself actually being able to still wear these clothes with an extra 35 pounds of fat.

I'm half-way through this gaining cycle, with two more weeks of gaining to go. I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 4/22/2022

The scale read 264.2 pounds this morning. That's a gain of 4.6 pounds this week, and an overall gain of 14.4 pounds during this gaining cycle.

I have one week left in this gaining cycle. I look forward to sharing some good news next week Friday smiley. Have a great weekend!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

VVFR2392:
Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾🎈
That sounds fantastic
It’s always great when you can see results of something you want to accomplish

Thank you! It really is, and I love how obvious the results are with weight gain. At this rate, I think I'll need to replace my entire wardrobe in a couple of months smiley.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 4/29/2022

I checked the scale this morning, and it read 269.2 pounds. That is a gain of 5 pounds since my weigh-in last week, and a total gain of 19.4 pounds this cycle. This marks the end of this gaining cycle. I mentioned that I might have some good news this week, and I most definitely do. I am now back to being over 100 pounds fatter than I was when I started gaining at 166 pounds. I'm also 25.8 pounds away from my highest weight of 295 pounds.

I learned some things during this cycle. I had started drinking juice as a chaser during previous cycles, but this was my first time drinking it consistently after every serving of heavy whipping cream. I experienced some gastrointestinal discomfort during this cycle, but I figured out what was causing it; the juice.

I normally drink water at least 15 minutes before eating or drinking heavy whipping cream. Between the heavy whipping cream and juice, I'm already drinking plenty of liquid. I had failed to account for that, and drinking the same amount of water as before simply resulted in me moving more stuff through my gastrointestinal system. This resulted in me basically wasting some of that heavy whipping cream. Once I figured this out and reduced my intake of water, the gastrointestinal issues went away. As an added bonus, I think it aided my body in absorbing more fat from the heavy whipping cream. I suspect this is why I actually gained weight at a slightly higher rate near the end of this cycle.

I started taking my new anti-androgen yesterday. Based on some of the literature I have read, I do think it will help shift fat deposition away from my belly and toward my hips, thighs, and butt. If this works, I'll be able to squeeze some more life out of my current wardrobe. If this doesn't work, and I keep gaining weight primarily in my belly, then I'll definitely need to replace my wardrobe during my next gaining cycle. My clothes are getting tight enough that it's uncomfortable to eat without unfastening the button and lowering the zipper a bit.

I am so very addicted to gaining! I can't wait until my one-week break is over and I can start my next gaining cycle.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll report back in next week Friday when I start my next gaining cycle.

Happy gaining!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

I initially made a post on Friday, May 6th, 2022, and wound up deleting it later in the day. I wasn't sure if I was going to commit to more weight gain. I was seriously considering giving up on gaining weight.

I weighed myself yesterday morning, and the scale read 261.0 pounds. I couldn't believe it, and wound up weighing myself multiple times to be sure. That's a loss of 8.2 pounds in one week. That's insane. Those numbers don't even make sense. I checked out an online calculator to estimate my daily caloric needs. Even if I completely starved myself and lost all the weight from the calorie deficit, that still only adds up to 4.6 pounds. I'm at a loss, and don't know how to explain it.

I was very discouraged yesterday. This really is a case of taking two steps forward, and one step back. It's hard to make progress when I'm losing so much weight in between cycles. With this in mind, I'm going to change things up.

I'm going to take a more laid-back approach to gaining weight. I'm also going to try to make it a more pleasant experience. I'm still going to rely on dairy fat for weight gain, but I'm going to replace the heavy whipping cream. I'm tired of the heavy whipping cream. I don't like the taste, and I don't like the thickness of it. I'm going to replace the heavy whipping cream with half & half.

I have already done some calculations and figured out how much half & half I would need to drink to replace the calories in the heavy whipping cream. It's going to be a lot of half & half, but I can easily get the calories I need by replacing the water I would normally drink with half & half instead. I do like the taste of half & half, so I won't need to drink juice as a chaser, either.

I had already bought some heavy whipping cream for the weekend, so I'll just finish drinking that supply. I'll start buying half & half when I shop for groceries tomorrow morning. I'll check back in next week Friday, and report my results from my first week of this gaining cycle.

Have a great weekend!
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
I initially made a post on Friday, May 6th, 2022, and wound up deleting it later in the day. I wasn't sure if I was going to commit to more weight gain. I was seriously considering giving up on gaining weight.

I weighed myself yesterday morning, and the scale read 261.0 pounds. I couldn't believe it, and wound up weighing myself multiple times to be sure. That's a loss of 8.2 pounds in one week. That's insane. Those numbers don't even make sense. I checked out an online calculator to estimate my daily caloric needs. Even if I completely starved myself and lost all the weight from the calorie deficit, that still only adds up to 4.6 pounds. I'm at a loss, and don't know how to explain it.

I was very discouraged yesterday. This really is a case of taking two steps forward, and one step back. It's hard to make progress when I'm losing so much weight in between cycles. With this in mind, I'm going to change things up.

I'm going to take a more laid-back approach to gaining weight. I'm also going to try to make it a more pleasant experience. I'm still going to rely on dairy fat for weight gain, but I'm going to replace the heavy whipping cream. I'm tired of the heavy whipping cream. I don't like the taste, and I don't like the thickness of it. I'm going to replace the heavy whipping cream with half & half.

I have already done some calculations and figured out how much half & half I would need to drink to replace the calories in the heavy whipping cream. It's going to be a lot of half & half, but I can easily get the calories I need by replacing the water I would normally drink with half & half instead. I do like the taste of half & half, so I won't need to drink juice as a chaser, either.

I had already bought some heavy whipping cream for the weekend, so I'll just finish drinking that supply. I'll start buying half & half when I shop for groceries tomorrow morning. I'll check back in next week Friday, and report my results from my first week of this gaining cycle.

Have a great weekend!

There may be a lot of factors at play here. I will list some of them: water weight, time of day (oddly enough), how much you ate before stepping on the scale. Done get me wrong, you probably lost some weight, but 8.2 is a lot and I suspect other factors are at play.

Bottom line don’t get discouraged! I’m also in a similar situation where as I have lost roughly 4 pounds in a week despite stuffing. ~4.5-5k calories everyday except for one throughout this whole week.

If that you end up continuously losing weight, I might recommend going on a temporary diet and then stuffing yourself silly after a week. I’ve never tried this before, but I’d heard anecdotal evidence that it can work for some people.

Happy gaining! (Don’t lose hope!!! smiley)
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Docp:
There may be a lot of factors at play here. I will list some of them: water weight, time of day (oddly enough), how much you ate before stepping on the scale. Done get me wrong, you probably lost some weight, but 8.2 is a lot and I suspect other factors are at play.

Bottom line don’t get discouraged! I’m also in a similar situation where as I have lost roughly 4 pounds in a week despite stuffing. ~4.5-5k calories everyday except for one throughout this whole week.

If that you end up continuously losing weight, I might recommend going on a temporary diet and then stuffing yourself silly after a week. I’ve never tried this before, but I’d heard anecdotal evidence that it can work for some people.

Happy gaining! (Don’t lose hope!!! smiley)

Thank you for the encouragement, Docp. Unfortunately, I can't handle the half & half. It's just too much to drink. It also leaves an after-taste but, since I already drank so much liquid, I don't really have room for a chaser. It's just too uncomfortable, and I'm not willing to do this anymore just to gain weight.

I am grateful for everyone's encouragement and support. It has been fun, but it's time for me to bring my weight gain journey to an end.

Thank you all.
2 years

Resuming weight gain

Ugh, I swear I'm an addict. Despite giving up on gaining, I just can't help myself. The desire to get fatter is just too strong, and I can't deny it any longer.

I've been thinking about why I gave up last time. Part of it was due to losing 8.2 pounds during my one-week break. That was very demoralizing. The remaining part was due to my growing dislike of the taste and texture of heavy whipping cream. It was really starting to gross me out, and I just couldn't handle it anymore. I've been trying to figure out why my sense of taste changed, and I think I have isolated the culprit.

I had started using a different hormone, and I suspect the hormone is responsible for the change in my sense of taste. Unfortunately, I'm stuck taking this hormone until it runs out, which will take about three more months. Despite this, I have decided to resume my weight gain, and will do my best to just suck it up until I can switch back to the previous hormone I had been taking. Now that I think about it, the hormone I'm taking is typically credited with helping women lose weight. Perhaps it contributed to the significant weight loss I experienced after giving up on gaining.

I weighed myself this morning, and the scale read 243.4 pounds. That is a 25.8 pound weight loss from the 269.2 pounds I weighed at the end of my last gaining cycle. The weight loss occurred very quickly. After the initial loss of 8.2 pounds during my one-week break, I think I lost the remaining weight in about three weeks after that. The weight loss then stopped, and my weight has been stable since then.

It sucks to lose so much progress. I need to gain 25.8 pounds just to get back to 269.2 pounds. I'd love to break through my previous all-time high of 295 pounds. Oh well, it's not all bad news. I LOVE that my body's current set-point is about 243 pounds. That means my body naturally likes staying about 77 pounds fatter than it was when I started intentionally gaining at 166 pounds. I feel such a thrill, knowing that I get to weigh 243.4 pounds, fat and happy, without any effort on my part. It is such a turn-on to know that, in many ways, getting fatter is a one-way trip. Once the body's set-point increases, it's ridiculously difficult to lose weight below that point. My body is just going to keep filling and swelling with fat, becoming softer and heavier as it expands.

I'll post an update next week Friday. Have a great weekend, everyone!
1 year

Resuming weight gain

I'm going to change my gaining pattern a bit. Looking at my previous gaining cycle, I noticed that I finished the cycle strong. The weight gain wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. On top of that, I lost 8.2 pounds during my one-week break.

I've been gaining weight in cycles to try to avoid plateaus, but this has not prevented plateaus from occurring. Instead, it looks like the only thing the gaining cycles have accomplished is to take the momentum out of my weight gain. My one-week breaks have just resulted in me losing gains that I had worked so hard to attain.

From here on out I am just going to keep gaining, and I won't stop or change things up until I hit a plateau that doesn't budge for two weeks. Only then will I consider taking a short break to let my body reset.

I'm very excited to see how this works out. Without those breaks and the loss of momentum, I think I will be bursting out of my clothes in no time.
1 year
23456   loading