Gaining

Resuming weight gain

Wish you the best of luck with that and hope you reach your goal.
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Fivv:
Wish you the best of luck with that and hope you reach your goal.

Thank you very much!
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 7/29/2022

This first week was not a full week. I didn't start gaining until last week Saturday, so this only reflects 6 days worth of gaining. I checked the scale this morning and it read 250.8 pounds. That is a gain of 7.4 pounds over last week's weight of 243.4. I must say, those 6,000 calories I'm consuming every day are definitely doing my body good. I now only need to gain another 18.4 pounds to get back to what I weighed at the end of my last gaining cycle (269.2 pounds).

While my highest weight was 295 pounds, much of that was visceral fat due to being on prednisone at the time. Now that I'm mainly gaining weight as subcutaneous fat, pushing past 269.2 pounds would, in a way, be new territory for me. I look forward to progressively raising my body's set-point, so my body will prefer being even fatter than I am today.

I do have some pictures posted. I took the latest one at 269 pounds. I think I'll post new photos in that outfit once I have pushed past 269.2 pounds by at least 15 pounds. From then on, I'll keep posting updates with every 15+ pound gain until I either burst out of that outfit, or just can't physically put it on anymore. Then I'll move on to the next outfit.

Have a great weekend everyone!
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 8/5/2022

I stepped on the scale this morning, and now weigh 257.2 pounds. My current BMI is 37.9, so I'm still at class II obesity. This is a gain of 6.4 pounds since my weigh-in last week Friday, and an overall gain of 13.8 pounds since resuming my weight gain on Saturday, 7/23/2022.

I'm 12 pounds away from getting back to the 269.2 pounds I weighed at the end of my last gaining cycle. I am 13.8 pounds away from having a BMI of 40, which would bump me up to class III / morbid obesity. I'm 37.8 pounds away from getting back to my highest weight of 295 pounds.

Stay tuned for another update next week Friday. Have a great weekend!
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 8/12/2022

According to the scale this morning, I weigh 262.8 pounds. That is a gain of 5.6 pounds since my weigh-in last week Friday, and an overall gain of 19.4 pounds since resuming weight gain on Saturday, 7/23/2022.

I'm 6.4 pounds away from getting back to the 269.2 pounds I weighed at the end of my last gaining cycle. I'm 8.2 pounds away from getting back to a BMI of 40 (Class III/Morbid Obesity).

It's still hard to believe that I still have 32.2 pounds to gain before reaching my previous highest weight of 295 pounds. My clothes are already feeling snug. I don't know how I was able to wear my existing clothes with another 32.2 pounds of extra fat.

I'll post another update next week Friday. Have a great weekend!
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Zora:
Weigh-in: Friday, 8/12/2022

According to the scale this morning, I weigh 262.8 pounds. That is a gain of 5.6 pounds since my weigh-in last week Friday, and an overall gain of 19.4 pounds since resuming weight gain on Saturday, 7/23/2022.

I'm 6.4 pounds away from getting back to the 269.2 pounds I weighed at the end of my last gaining cycle. I'm 8.2 pounds away from getting back to a BMI of 40 (Class III/Morbid Obesity).

It's still hard to believe that I still have 32.2 pounds to gain before reaching my previous highest weight of 295 pounds. My clothes are already feeling snug. I don't know how I was able to wear my existing clothes with another 32.2 pounds of extra fat.

I'll post another update next week Friday. Have a great weekend!

Congratulations on your gain! I've felt really motivated by your progress, I was happy to see you give it another shot. Almost 20 lbs up in just a few weeks, wow! I'm jealous! Elsewhere on the forum you said that during your gaining cycles, all you do is add the cream to your daily intake, and that you eat a mostly healthy nutritious diet. Do you know how many calories you eat in a day minus the cream? What types of foods do you like to normally have? I'm curious because I want to do something similar, it seems to be working really well for you. Right now I'm trying to gain more weight while minimizing metabolic risk as a precaution.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I always look forward to checking back here on Fridays.
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Vantekky:
Congratulations on your gain! I've felt really motivated by your progress, I was happy to see you give it another shot. Almost 20 lbs up in just a few weeks, wow! I'm jealous! Elsewhere on the forum you said that during your gaining cycles, all you do is add the cream to your daily intake, and that you eat a mostly healthy nutritious diet. Do you know how many calories you eat in a day minus the cream? What types of foods do you like to normally have? I'm curious because I want to do something similar, it seems to be working really well for you. Right now I'm trying to gain more weight while minimizing metabolic risk as a precaution.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I always look forward to checking back here on Fridays.

Thank you, Vantekky! I'm glad that I've been able to motivate you. I read through your posts, and was blown away by your nearly 30-pound gain in one month. That's amazing!

Oh yes, my diet. I have had to modify it a little bit due to lab results from my doctor, as well as the crazy inflation we've been seeing. I used to eat organic fruit for breakfast, an organic salad for lunch, and chicken with organic vegetables for dinner. The price of organic produce was burning a hole in my wallet, and I couldn't keep up with the grocery prices anymore. According to the lab results from my doctor, I was low on protein, so I have had to add more of that to my diet.

My diet these days is quite simple. It doesn't have the variety it used to prior to all this inflation. Here is what I am currently eating.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with whole milk. 185 calories.
Lunch: Chili with beans. 430 calories.
Dinner: Boneless, skinless chicken breast with vegetables. 305 calories.

While gaining, I have started adding some shredded cheese to the chili, as well as the chicken and vegetables. I have not measured out the cheese, so I don't know exactly how many calories it's adding. If I had to guess, I'm probably getting an additional 440 calories per day from the cheese.

I drink the heavy whipping cream straight, but need to chase it with juice to get rid of the aftertaste. I drink the heavy whipping cream quickly, but I take my time with the juice. Sipping the juice feels easier on my stomach. I like drinking juice by a brand called Juicy Juice. It doesn't have added sugars, and the natural fructose in juice has a low glycemic index of 23.

My goal is to keep adding subcutaneous fat without spiking my blood sugar and developing problems from that. The heavy whipping cream does raise triglycerides, so I make sure to take a break prior to having blood work done for my annual checkup.

I'm glad you enjoy seeing my progress! I rarely get responses to my weigh-ins, so it often feels like no one is noticing. It feels good to know that, even if no one posts anything, my weigh-ins are still being read and enjoyed. This helps motivate me to keep gaining.

I hope your weight gain is very successful, and I look forward to hearing about your results.
1 year

Resuming weight gain

Weigh-in: Friday, 8/19/2022

The scale read 266.0 pounds this morning. That is a gain of 3.2 pounds since my weigh-in last week Friday, and an overall gain of 22.6 pounds since resuming weight gain on Saturday, 7/23/2022.

I ran into a problem this week. I started getting nauseous early in the week, and it kept escalating until I could no longer keep the heavy whipping cream down. I had to stop drinking the heavy whipping cream. Once again, my body is refusing to cooperate. I'm not sure why this happens. I wasn't having any gastrointestinal issues.

This intolerance to heavy whipping cream won't last forever, but I don't know how long I'll need to wait before I can drink it again. I've been wanting to switch hormones, and the new ones should be delivered in a couple of weeks. I think I'll hold off on trying the heavy whipping cream again until the new hormones arrive.

I'd like to be able to gain weight more sustainably. I've been wondering if drinking the heavy whipping cream 4 times per day is just too much for my body to take, even if I'm not feeling gastrointestinal discomfort. The next time I start drinking heavy whipping cream again, I'm going to reduce my consumption to 3 servings per day. I'm also going to switch up my breakfast a little bit. I'm going to eat cereal, and add the heavy whipping cream to it, along with some chocolate milk to help fill up the bowl. I hope this will be easier on my body.

I'll post again when the new hormones have arrived and I'm ready to reattempt this experiment.
1 year
23456   loading