Gaining

Where on your body is the fattest?

has to be my belly, and loosing a touch of weight has made it sag and hang much lower, it has certainly taken over and now hangs and wobbles to its own devises
1 year

As a male, the stomach gets most of my fat, however I have a large backside and hips aka saddle bags as well, recently gains have also increased on my moobs, arms and thighs with rolls forming over my knees and on my back as well, all enjoyable as you find fat pushing and folding in new places as you move, sit or lying down.
1 year

my thighs but I'm hoping as time goes on I'll gain more on my chest and belly
1 year

Belly and hips/saddlebags
1 year

It's been a year since I last replied here. By belly is still the biggest part of me without a doubt, and my thighs and butt are also still very thick, but my upper arms seem to have really thickened up too.
1 year

Bigwideland:
As a male, the stomach gets most of my fat, however I have a large backside and hips aka saddle bags as well, recently gains have also increased on my moobs, arms and thighs with rolls forming over my knees and on my back as well, all enjoyable as you find fat pushing and folding in new places as you move, sit or lying down.

Such is the life of we fat men who grow shelf booties and belly aprons. If folks only knew the feeling we felt when we feel our back fat get caught in our shirts or our shelf booties and wide hips knock over things wd bump into.
1 year

Belly šŸ˜‰
1 year

I have a big fat belly. But recently Iā€™m just kinda expanding in every direction as of late
1 year

Unfortunately I'm not fat at the moment but I really have a soft belly which stands out a little bit and I like that.^^
1 year
123   loading