Clothes padding

Can we at agree that padding....

I couldn't agree more!
2 years

I keep seeing posts about this and find it fascinating.
What is it about it that makes it erotic?
I searched You Tube at least a year ago and never found any real concrete reasons as to why people do it.
No other info online about it and it seems to be a subject people just don't study.
One thing I learned being here is that both men and women do this.
Clue me in on why you do it?
2 years

Thanks for the reply so I have learned something new.
2 years

I used to enjoy padding when I was young and had a fast metabolism. I now prefer getting a fatter belly for real!
2 years

Ditzy:
I keep seeing posts about this and find it fascinating.
What is it about it that makes it erotic?
[…]
Clue me in on why you do it?

I do it because in real life i physically cannot get fat (long story most won’t want to read, omitted). For me padding is the easiest and most accessible vague simulation of fatness.

Sometimes it’s erotic, but many times it’s soothing. I mostly pad at night in bed, and it helps me relax and sleep. I have found being around fat people similarly soothing and comforting—just being near them, not even in contact (though mutually-consensual contact is much better).
2 years

Big yes. For me it's a fantastic way of exploring my feminine side. I love using padding to turn myself into a pregnant woman, or just making myself really thick. The feeling of my clothes become tighter as well as getting heavier and struggling to move is amazing.
2 years

That padding is erotic to most of us on this thread. I do it as a turn on, trying to make my belly look even bigger. I also pad my butt just for balance. I also try to use the minimum amount of clothes.
2 years