Gaining

Gaining weight primarily using olive oil?

Has anyone gained weight primarily using olive oil and/or other cooking oils? From what I've seen so far everyone primarily uses heavy cream and stuff like olive oil is more of a side thing that you add into heavy cream shakes for extra calories.

I'd imagine only using olive oil to gain weight would be pretty slow since you can only have a tiny bit at a time without having indigestion problems. I can't get heavy cream as of now because I currently live with family.

If anyone has gained weight primarily using olive oil I'd love to hear your experience or if anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them as well. If you'd prefer contacting me through dms I reply to them so feel free to do so.
2 years

The main reason Italian food is so fattening is because of the crap ton of olive oil combined with the carbs.

Cooking oils are the primary reason most people get fat!

It's why fast food makes you fat. It's why chips and snacks make you fat.

Even when it comes to sugary desserts like cake, brownies; if you look at the macro breakdown, the sugar has very little to do with the overall caloric content: most of it comes from the butter, buttermilk, oil, creams. The FAT.
2 years

Bicepsual:
The main reason Italian food is so fattening is because of the crap ton of olive oil combined with the carbs.

Cooking oils are the primary reason most people get fat!

It's why fast food makes you fat. It's why chips and snacks make you fat.

Even when it comes to sugary desserts like cake, brownies; if you look at the macro breakdown, the sugar has very little to do with the overall caloric content: most of it comes from the butter, buttermilk, oil, creams. The FAT.

Ohh interesting. Good to know that I'm probably on the right track.
2 years