General

Thoughts on feederism friends? idk

It's always weird to look for feeders that prefer friendship with their feedees instead of sex or romance. Idk, I've been feeling that for a while generally. Yeah, wanting a feeder to fund eating is great to imagine, but no one should be sought after to be taken advantage of imo. I have to fill up through food pantries, food stamps, and income (personally), and I know many feedees do too. It's just nice to think of having that visit from a friend who cooks/bakes with you, maybe orders food with you, and helps/watches/encourages you through filling up massively.
Again, idk if this is any kind of shared thoughts on this at all. It also just pertains to my own thoughts on feeling pressured (not personally) for sexual content. Like, yeah, we all here because we like fat in some way, but kink/fetish isn't always a straight-forward street to sexual stuff.
I may just be getting too deep into this topic πŸ˜… I do enjoy the few friends I've met in this community though. It's mainly more gainers/feedees, but that's not really a bad thing.
2 years

Friendships in Feederism is very possible, happens all the time.

It's not a bad thing.

However, it is a sexual fetish that is weirdly, sometimes mostly asexual. It's complicated for everyone and explaining it here would take more words than anyone would want to read.

Like we like fat, gaining and all kinds of eating. None of that requires sex right. Friendships are easy and you don't have to make them weird.

As mostly asexual myself these days, I find it way easier to help people explore their own fetishes and ideas and use all my experience and knowledge to help.

I enjoy all the things the typical feeder does, growing bellies and eating lots, all the stuff. Encouragement, guidance, a little money now and then if I feel they earned my trust over time.

I am just an old man now, older in my brain than body, clearly.

Friendships are important where you can find them. Keep them and try not to lose them.

If you can find a partner in this, and you're into more than just the fetish, brothers and sisters of FF you've struck gold.

Never give that person up for anything. You might never find anyone else like them again.

So, keep making friends. Keep it casual. You never know. You might get lucky someday.
2 years

Friends are great to have! Even more so in this fetish as sometimes it does feel lonely! If anyone wants a friend feel free to reach out to me!
2 years

If I had RL Feederism Friends lets just say Id get really big
2 years

Loveeee having feedee friends! My gf and I made a group chat just for this! A couple feedees just appreciating each other’s tummies and encouraging each other to grow, also some cute thoughts that have crossed our minds hehe. Dm me if you might be interested!
2 years

Honestly, I'm hella glad that thinking about friends in the community wasn't a weird thing πŸ˜… Even with this, I'm definitely not as active online as I had been, but I'm very glad that there are people who do value trust and friendship in the community. Like, it was unlikely for there not to be people who do, but amidst all the horny (we all guilty at some point), it can be hard to find.
Regardless, y'all lovely, and when I'm in a better mental space, I definitely want to reach out and see if any of us get along well!
2 years

I'd be your feedism pal! I live in southern WI so I think not too far from you
2 years

i love the idea of feederism friends! i think having people that understand this fetish that you can chat to and encourage and/or be encouraged by without there being any expectations or obligations beyond being yourself is important.

plus, i love cooking for people and sharing recipes. 😁
2 years