Fat experiences

Morbidly obese woman all my life. ask me anything.

Im new here and I’m 20. I’ve been fat all my life. Feel free to ask me anything about it. Even health stuff is okay
2 years

You look amazing, and had to be around this size for some time. What took you so long to join the site?
2 years

Do you have limits on your gaining? And are you familiar/worried with the health risks? Are you having to deal with any currently? How is your mobility? Sorry for all of that haha
2 years

Jessicafatty:
Im new here and I’m 20. I’ve been fat all my life. Feel free to ask me anything about it. Even health stuff is okay

1. if you could magically transform to a different weight only to try it out for a few hours, what would be it?

2. if you could magically transform to a different weight and keep it (but being able to gain or lose naturally from then onward), what would be it?

3. What made you love (or at least accept) your size? Is it mostly about loving the food/eating, or loving your body, or rather the concept of getting fatter? Basically, what dominates? The eating, the size, or the growth?
2 years

Jessicafatty:

How has the fat-shaming been? Would you ever wear tight clothes in public?
2 years

1. Were your parents big?
2. Have you actively been gaining weight or are you just naturally liken that?
3. How were the kids at school when you went? Were they accepting or was it kinda hell like the media makes us believe? And were there any guys who hit on you and what not or had any bf’s throughout school?
4. What’s the biggest you’ve been. And what age in between did you gain the most or become the biggest?
5. And last how was clothes shopping? Was it tough or did you find stufffnprerty easily though our life.?
2 years

Jessicafatty:

do you get out of breath a lot when you walk and how does it make you feel?
2 years

Jessicafatty:

Welcome to the FantasyFeeder world, I have to say, you are SO beautiful, head to toe! But you knew that anyway, right? :-)

I have a question: since you're a feedee, have you got a target weight (or dress size, or waist circumference), or the opposite, a limit you don't want to exceed? Just per my personal taste, not that it would matter, you sure can get prettier if you grow more, so you have my approval to get bigger, much bigger even :-).

Grenuk
2 years