Gaining

Question for those more science minded

HanSelo:
I’d avoid mixing maltodextrin and cream in the same shake. I tried it and it became a gloopy nightmare. I have used both separately, though. Mixing 100g of maltodextrin with 500ml water works well.

Bicepsual:
Yeah, it's not going to be a Dairy Queen shake haha. But it's pointless without adding a fat. The calories and fat come from fat. Maltodextrin is not going to make you fat. I drink 3 shakes a day with maltodextrin and I'm 10% BF because I avoid mixing maltodextrin with fats.

If you wanna be fat. You gotta consume fat. It literally has over double the calories per gram than anything else including sugar.

Of course. I do both, just not in the same shaker.
2 years

HanSelo:

Ooooo a shaker? Now the gloopy comment makes sense. A powerful Nutri Ninja with some ice is a game changer if you're going to do daily shakes.
2 years

HanSelo:

Bicepsual:
Ooooo a shaker? Now the gloopy comment makes sense. A powerful Nutri Ninja with some ice is a game changer if you're going to do daily shakes.

Yeah. I swing between protein shakes for muscle gain and intentionally blowing my macros because getting fat is hot AF.

Looking into the Nutri Ninja. Thanks for the info.
2 years

Bicepsual:
Yeah, it's not going to be a Dairy Queen shake haha. But it's pointless without adding a fat. The calories and fat come from fat. Maltodextrin is not going to make you fat. I drink 3 shakes a day with maltodextrin and I'm 10% BF because I avoid mixing maltodextrin with fats.

If you wanna be fat. You gotta consume fat. It literally has over double the calories per gram than anything else including sugar.

Can't you just consume the heavy cream immediately after the malto instead of mixing them? The insulin spike should last that long.
2 years
12   loading