Gaining

What is your goal weight?

What is your current goal weight, and what weight are you at currently?
2 years

By the end of this year, I want to be 300+ pounds. And 400+ by the end of next year. I am 293 pounds right now.
2 years

355 pounds by year's end and 400 pounds by end of next year.
2 years

Started at 245, currently about 285. Goal is 300. I really feel like I'll be happy if I can get to 300.
2 years

My goal weight just keeps going up started at 225lbs, then 250lbs, then 275lbs, now 300lbs and who knows from there how high the goal will get
2 years

When I was skinny 109 my goal was 135. Then it was 145. Then I accidentally got up to 150 I’m happy at 150 but 155 would look nice too lol. I think you just stop seeing how big you are & it keeps going up.
2 years

Realistic goal for me, 230 by march. Took me a while to sustain my old goal (210). I think the next 20 is going to be super noticeable.
2 years

My next milestone is 280 but my realistic minimum goal is 350. That's how big my ex was and I got to see her size and lifestyle and I want to at least match or surpass that weight.
2 years

I don't really have a weight goal, more a physical goal, which is to have my stomach sag and descend.

Although going by my current weight the last I checked quite a while back and judging by other people it may take a while.

The difficult part is gaining whilst making it look natural e.g. eating lots of junk food but not going for heavy cream.
2 years

As of this writing, 169 lbs as of this morning.

I don't have a fixed maximum number. Certain daily tasks would have to become really difficult, that'd be my hard limit, but that gives a lot of headroom.

What I do know is that I need to be at least 200 lbs, but I really don't think I'd like to stop there. At my current rate of eating, assuming I keep it up (and fortunately it feels sustainable too), I should hopefully reach that by March or April. It's my hope to be at least 200 lbs before summer. After that, hopefully another 20-30 lbs by the end of the year, depending.
2 years