General

An abundance of fake profiles.

Honestly, I don’t know what I’m doing right but I just get radio silence. I don’t assume anyone is a catfish until they won’t send me an audio message or video chat me. Like I message one female feeder or mutual gainer a day and I’m assuming the catfish ignore me. Please tell me you are messing with the guys doing that like people mess with e-mail scammers and telemarketing scammers.
2 years

You guys must be new...welcome to FF.

:-)
2 years

Sure.
2 years

I have this problem on feabie
2 years

I've developed the mindset that EVERYONE is a catfish/hiding from their husband until proven otherwise.

Guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent until proven guilty. Works better that way.
2 years

I agree with BlackJack. I had maybe 2-3 of these messages over the past year, and I've had 5 in the last few days.
2 years

I have had alot of the spam profiles message me recently
2 years

Spookss:
I have had alot of the spam profiles message me recently

I get a lot of that stuff, especially on Feabie. Usually it's it's a pic of a hot young woman who's not even a bbw and a message saying "Hi". I'm 65 so I know what they want, but I'm surprised they don't make more of an effort.
2 years

Absolutely. Ever since FF and Feabie showed up on TV shows so people could make fun of those who were different again, these sites have been populated almost entirely by fake profiles. Shitty people found out they could abuse people's desire for a relationship to extort money. Funnnn.
2 years

Oh, I didn't notice the part in the OP about lesbianism. It's not just you. It happens to men every day. Because due to the actions of a few high-profile shitty men, we all deserve it I guess.
2 years
12   loading