General

Does anyone else have trouble stopping?

When I started gaining in 2015, I was a skinny 150 pounds ( at 6'0" ). At first, I only planned to gain to 180 and then stop. But when I got there, I was surprised at how skinny I still felt, so I increased my goal to 200. And then 225. And then 250. And then 300, which I finally reached a couple of weeks ago just after Thanksgiving.

So over the past six years, this is what I've done to myself, completely on purpose:

- Gained over 150 pounds and more than doubled my weight.

- Grew my belly to such a huge size that even when I wake up in the morning and haven't had anything to eat or drink, it's 56" around.

- Gone from a healthy BMI of 20.3 to a massive 41.5, officially becoming morbidly obese in the process.

I thought that when I achieved my ultimate goal of 300 pounds, I would finally stop. But yesterday morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I now weigh 306, and I looked in the mirror and saw how big, round, and soft my belly is and how far it sticks out in front of me. And I was so turned on knowing that I've gained even more.

I still feel addicted to growing my belly even fatter. And it's not even that my appetite has increased so much that I can't control myself around food. Rather, it's that I'm still chugging multiple weight gain shakes every day because I'm so sexually aroused by this fetish.

Gaining so much weight hasn't come without downsides. I've unfortunately experienced numerous health issues as a result of my gain. And when I was 225 or even 250 pounds, I feel like I could still attract the attention of some "normal" women, but now at 300+, I'm at that level of obesity where I'm pretty much only going to be sexually attractive to feeders. And even though a relationship with someone who's also into feederism would be a dream come true for me, we all know that finding such a person is akin to tracking down a unicorn.

For the record, I don't regret gaining. I love the way my body looks now, and I don't want to lose weight. But when is enough finally enough? In a perfect world I could just "lock in" my current weight and stay like this indefinitely, but in reality that's much easier said than done. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and, if so, how you handled them?
2 years

When I finally got serious about gaining my goal was 200 lbs.
I never weighed myself very often so I really had no idea I had past my goal by 40 lbs until a Dr's appointment.
2 years

i've only seriously pushed to gain on and off in the last couple of years because quarantine/lockdowns made it much easier and came with a lot less judgement than before, but i can already tell actually stopping will be a challenge. i love the freedom of eating what i want, when i want and how much i want, and the heady feeling of seeing the numbers on the scale climb and feeling clothes tighten as i grow is oddly addictive.

not just that, but curbing the habits i've developed to gain has been difficult when i've made myself take breaks to let my body adjust. stopping myself from ordering extra sides when i get takeout is hard. not eating the entire bag of chips is hard. stopping eating when i've eaten a normal serving instead of continuing to eat until i feel overfull is hard. even just making myself drink a little more water instead of always going for soda is hard.

so i can see that even though i know i want to stop before it gets hard to look after myself, actually stopping is going to be a process. makes me a little nervous to think about.
2 years

Yes, when I started our I weighed 130 and my goal was 150. A year ago my goal was 180. I am now 210 and still don't quite feel fat enough. Im wondering if I will be happy with my shape and weight at 230? Or 260? I wonder when i will become bigger than i personally find attractive. I also fear when my husband will tell me it's too much. He hasn't so far, but i don't want to make him worry for my health.
2 years

at the start of the pandemic i was splitting from the girlfriend i was with when i'd put on about a hundred pounds. i was moving back to my old city, and i honestly thought i would get back to getting in shape.

but with the pandemic, working for home, and never actually getting back to exercise, here we are another few years later, and another hundred pounds!

my appetite just won't let me stop.
2 years

Started gaining at 165 lbs, currently around 350 lbs. In my experience, my gains have slowed because my calorie expenditures seem to finally be matching the calories I eat. It takes more energy to haul around a bigger body, and I haven't had the time and ambition to figure out how to spend more time and money on eating. So I don't expect to pack on much more weight unless something drastically changes.
2 years

All of you are amazing. I have to admit, I'm envious of your gains.
2 years

This may be me as well. I started trying to gain on purpose when I was about 235 or so. I easily ran up to 275 over the next six or eight months eating anything and everything in sight along with a pint of heavy cream every other day and felt pretty happily fat around there. I've been sitting at the 280 mark for the last couple months just eating whatever my fat self wants, but lately I've been trying to really over eat, and purposely eat more of the most fattening "normal" foods I can.

Then a few days ago I was in the store and ended up looking at the heavy cream that I haven't had in quite a while at this point. I wanted it so bad but I resisted... until the next day when I went back to the store and got my first pint in probably three months. I knew I hadn't had any in a while so I tried to go easy, but about 3/4 of it went right down so easy. I felt so satisfied when I was done knowing how many calories and how much fat I had just had.

Well, here I am today, I finished the other 1/4 in about two swallows and now I'm sitting here wishing I had another pint on hand. I'm here at work and I ease back in my chair and just feel so big and round. I have this 300 number in my head and at this point I'm within about 13 lbs. of meeting my goal.

The wife and I have been piling on the weight like crazy over the last year and we've been saying we're going to shape up the diet hard core after New Years, so right now I feel like I'm on a mission to gain as much as I can as fast as I can. (As a side note, I would love to openly 'feed' her, but she hates her weight gain, supposedly, so the best I can do is try to encourage her to eat as much junk as I can get her to eat. She says she hates her weight, but sure doesn't stop her from eating the huge bowls of ice cream and junk food I convince her to eat every night!)

I don't know if it could really be called an addiction, but this drive to get bigger and bigger is definitely a thing.

This is the 'fattest' picture I think I've seen of myself at 285.
2 years
attachment

No hard data but: it seems to me that those who have trouble stopping are usually the same people who regularly stuff themselves to the absolute maximum, too full to take a deep breath. I mean, you can do that occasionally, but if you do it once a week or more you're apt to go out of control.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
No hard data but: it seems to me that those who have trouble stopping are usually the same people who regularly stuff themselves to the absolute maximum, too full to take a deep breath. I mean, you can do that occasionally, but if you do it once a week or more you're apt to go out of control.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

This definitely doesn't apply to me. While I find the concept of stuffing to be hot, in practice I get full too quickly to really do it, especially to the extent of some other people in this community. I have a surprisingly small appetite and only managed to get this fat through years of consistently drinking weight gain shakes. Whenever I try to stop drinking the shakes and just eat intuitively, I can't maintain my weight and end up losing.

Like I said in my first post, my trouble stopping doesn't come from an inability to control myself around food causing me to overeat and continue gaining when I don't want to. Rather, it comes from an obsession with continuing to make my belly bigger and the excitement I feel when the number on the scale increases further, both of which make me tempted to keep chugging the weight gain shakes despite knowing that I should finally be happy with my body the way it is now.
2 years
123   loading