Gaining

Re-gaining with heavy cream

Long story short I went from 330ish in 2019 to 265 this year. I’m at the point where I really want to gain the weight back. So I’m using heavy cream for the first time.

I’ve read a lot on here about it’s effects, but I’m still a little skeptical. The last week I have started with 3 32oz containers. I mix them with iced caramel coffee and it goes down very easy. I will most likely continue with 3 a week until the new year (9-12 32oz cartons) then check where I am at. I’ve been giving in to all of my other cravings, so it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Wish me luck…maybe I’ll blow up?

Current:

Weight: 272lb

Waist: 46in
2 years

I'll be interested to hear how it goes. Good luck, and enjoy those creamy, sweet, drinks smiley
2 years

Thanks,

To give an update, I’ve drank around a gallon of the cream so far. I’m up a pound or so, but I’ve only been drinking about a week in total. Like a lot of other accounts with this stuff, I can confirm the bloating and increase in softness. Especially in the thighs, hips, butt and lower belly region. It has been very easy for me to drink and it seems to be digesting normally, albeit slowly. It’s been very enjoyable, almost addictive so far.

When I wake up in the morning after a shake before bed Im usually starving. I’m really getting curious about the interaction with all of the fat in the cream itself and all of my fat cells. As I said I lost a lot of weight, and I wonder if all of the cream will end up kicking those dormant cells into overdrive. I have been overeating frequently in the past week as well, so I’m hoping the delayed gain will come. Especially because I think I’ve eaten a lot more than what the scale is saying currently. I’m still skeptical, but I do notice some changes so far.

So we will see, I’ll give another update at this 2 week mark I’ve read about, hopefully it all piles on.

I have some extra measurements I should have taken at the start, but oh well.

Current:

Weight: 275.4
Hips: 42.5
Waist: 48
Thighs: 27.5
Butt: 45.5
2 years

Around 2 weeks in now and I’m starting to see some legitimate progress. All of my dormant fat cells seem to be really enjoying all of heavy cream. Still no real issues with digestion or the like. I’m now at the point where I am able to drink straight from the carton, but I’ll still just keep with my usual amounts in my coffee drinks. I’m now at about 9qt total or 2+ gallons since I started. All of the weight is going to the usual places, and the last few pounds just kind of showed up late in the week.

It’s pretty awesome at this point, I was stalled out in the 270s for a long time. Im up 9lbs (yikes) since I started a few weeks ago. And the thought of keeping this up a few more weeks and then potentially having some delayed weight gain is exciting, to say the least.

Some new measurements:
(Lots of hips)

Weight: 272 / 275.4 / 281.6
Hips: 42.5 / 44
Waist: 46 / 48 / 49
Thighs: 27.5 / 28
Butt: 45.5 / 46.5
2 years

Sounds like some great progress! Would like to know how this continues as well smiley

I'm a fan of heavy cream, the taste and the thicc texture and most importantly it's gaining power 😋
2 years

I'm definitely a believer in heavy whipping cream. I'm a hard gainer, and heavy whipping cream is really the only thing that has worked for me well. I initially started gaining at 166 pounds, and currently weigh 230 pounds.
2 years

Zora:
I'm definitely a believer in heavy whipping cream. I'm a hard gainer, and heavy whipping cream is really the only thing that has worked for me well. I initially started gaining at 166 pounds, and currently weigh 230 pounds.

I had about the same starting point, maybe I could also get up to 230 one day! I agree heavy cream makes for some delicious nearly effortless gains (I make shakes with that and some frozen fruits and it tastes really nice) and just mindlessly sip on it while working on things smiley
2 years

I'm doing exactly this right now. I had a few months of gaining about a year ago. I used heavy cream since I'm normally on the skinny side and it is very difficult for me to gain to begin with. I gained about 30-35lbs before I plateaued. From about 150ish to 180-185ish lbs. Then I couldn't seem to get passed that no matter got hard I tried.

I took a break of a few months. I did drop about 10 or so lbs at first. But then realized recently I gained back up to about 180ish without even trying. So I am now trying to gain again. Heavy cream being my go to for getting a surplus of calories everyday. It's only been going on 2 weeks and already I can notice and feel gained. With the scale creeping up to 190. I think stopping from time to time helps with gaining. At least for me. It let's the body get used to the higher weight and then be ready to gain more. I guess we shall see. But, I for sure can tell it's working quite well. Best of luck to everyone else too!
2 years

I haven't regained, but I have been losing while consuming a lot of cream. Basicsally after a type 2 diabetes diagnosis I heavily cut out carbs from my diet (I have a little bit, but all low glycemic index). It turns out that carbs was a huge amount of my calorie intake, so although I've been adding fat and protein like crazy my weight has dropped by over thirty pounds in five months. A lot of that fat has come from cream (more often table cream (18% fat) rather than heavy cream (35% fat), but occasionally the latter.

What has been interesting to me is that I've lost most of the weight in visceral fat, I had quite a large ball belly, to the extent that I ended up with abdominal muscle separation like pregnant women often get. That has gone down very substantially (about four inches off my waist), but the subcutaneous fat seems about as abundant as ever. With less ball belly under it, in many ways my remaining gut looks flabbier than when I was at my heaviest. I feel sad to be this much smaller, but at the same time I'm glad to still have a fair bit of softness.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting to see how cream could help re-sculpt the body, even during weight loss.
2 years

I had been gaining with heavy whipping cream, peaking at 295 pounds in early 2021. I had been taking prednisone at the time, so a good amount of this weight wound up as visceral fat.

I took an extended break and wound up losing a lot of weight, getting down to 215 pounds in late November, 2021.

I am now off the prednisone, and resumed gaining weight near the end of November, 2021. As of Saturday, 1/15/2022, I weigh 240 pounds.

Without the prednisone, the weight is being deposited as subcutaneous fat. My belly is very soft and flabby. I'm loving it!
2 years
12   loading