Gaining

Re-gaining with heavy cream

So I’ve finished up my first block of HC gaining. After my last update I started losing weight and getting a little discouraged I got all the way down to 275. So I slowed down for a few days, thinking a 1.5lb gain a week was still fine….but then the weight started coming back out of no where, I’ve basically bounced between 280 - 286 the last week and a half. Right now I’m currently 282lbs and my waist is now hovering around 50. A gain of 10lbs and around 4 inches in just over a month! I think now I will give myself a little break and then pick back up for another round at the end of this month or maybe next. It is 100% true about getting softer, I feel almost as “fat” as I did when I was around 330lbs. My chest, belly and hips have never felt so flabby. I have been absolutely pigging out, so I guess we will really see if they delayed weight gain is a real thing. Im hoping I went overboard lol but who knows. Ending up somewhere around 290 over the next few weeks on would be a very pleasant surprise.
2 years

In my case I had lost weight and decided to regain a little and started on heavy cream.
I drank some everyday and started eating ice cream before bed and I started steadily gaining and felt softer.
I could feel the inner parts of my arms getting softer and my thighs started to accumulate mass.
The one thing is after I had put on a good thirty pounds over 6 months or so it all went to my lower belly and hips.
I had never had a lower belly before just a big round basketball belly.
I became softer and my fat would jiggle more than it used to and I am still super flabby.
2 years

I've been using heavy cream consistently in my gains since November and have gained about 12-14lbs with it (around 1/4-1/3 of calorie intake every day).

This is my second time being at this weight and I definitely think I'm softer than I was last time. However, last time I'm pretty sure I had more muscle mass than I do now so that would be a more reasonable explanation for why.

I will say that this time around I have knee fat that I don't remember having before, but again maybe that's because my body fat percentage is higher this time and it would have happened anyways had I gotten this fat before.
2 years
12   loading