General

Skinny feeder vs fat feeder

Huge SSBBW feeder for sure. At least you know the methods have been tried and tested.
2 years

There are several aspects of feeding relationships that create a powerful dynamic:
FAT/skinny.
Domme/slave.
FAT wife/skinny husband.
2 years

An athletic feeder to tease me!
2 years

i'm happy with either. a fat feeder gives me lots of fat besides my own to play with and appreciate, but a skinny/fit feeder lets me enjoy the contrast between my body and theirs. both are hot to me.
2 years

Both, either. Contrast is hot. So is fat!
2 years

I like being the skinny feeder because you get great cuddles with your fat partner. Also feeling kind of small in comparison to your feedee gives a sort of secure feeling to me
2 years

An athletic gym rat! “Piggy you shouldn’t eat so much! Don’t you want to get fit and trim like me?”
2 years

An athletic gym rat! “Piggy you shouldn’t eat so much! Don’t you want to get fit and trim like me?”
2 years

Think prefer a fat feeder by a little bit as like to have a body similar to theirs, but, definitely wouldn't be against a thin feeder too!
2 years

I think any feeder is a great feeder smiley But one of my most frequent fantasies is starting a relationship with a feeder who is significantly fatter than me -- enough fatter that their size interferes with their daily life notably more than mine does (distance they can walk, where they can fit, where they can shop, etc). Our goal starts off with making me as fat as they are, but by the time I'm getting there, there is no stopping and I become notably fatter and become the more limited one. So I guess I'd say my ideal is a fatter feeder who isn't stuck on the idea of staying as the fatter one.
2 years
123   loading