Extreme obesity

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

It's not so much focused on dying that it is the inevitable outcome of relinquishing all control over the deadly desire to consume an obscene amount of calories and lose abilities during the descent into morbid immobility.

The desire to feel hundreds of pounds of flesh freakishly piling up around you in unrecognizable rolls and shapes, the ecstasy of trying even just to roll over or sit up and not being able to, to have someone who knows how badly your entire being craves to be mercilessly stuffed and obliges, even during your times of doubt continues to inflate you until your limbs are useless to even attempt to resist.
2 years

I've had a fantasy; a society that is very passive/aggressive, where those convicted of a capital crime and sentenced to death would have a choice of means of death by suicide. This society doesn't want the stigma of putting person to death, so they give the convicted a choice of methods of suicide; one of which would be eating yourself to death. The other choices would be drowning, suffocation or jumping off high places, etc.

The convict would just eat until they either choked to death on food, or ruptured there stomach or become so obese they suffered a heart attack or stroke.

I know, kind of weird.
2 years

fanedfox:
I've had a fantasy; a society that is very passive/aggressive, where those convicted of a capital crime and sentenced to death would have a choice of means of death by suicide. This society doesn't want the stigma of putting person to death, so they give the convicted a choice of methods of suicide; one of which would be eating yourself to death. The other choices would be drowning, suffocation or jumping off high places, etc.

The convict would just eat until they either choked to death on food, or ruptured there stomach or become so obese they suffered a heart attack or stroke.

I know, kind of weird.

You should write that story!
2 years

You should write that story.
2 years

rickeb:
You should write that story.

Thanks! I'll try too.
2 years

ShivaSmoke:
It’s the ultimate taboo. The pleasure doesn’t come from the idea of death, but the fact that you’re so fat that even the smallest tasks are impossible. You sacrifice walking, eating, and even breathing to your insatiable gluttony

It’s about not having the power to stop. Being too weak to resist, even when you know you should

It’s where our greatest taboos all collide — death, getting fat, erotica, gluttony, lust, greed, unhealthiness.
2 years

it's not dying itself of course... but i love the idea that i have chosen my lifestyle despite the issues..
i'm happy to be diabetic
2 years

Death feederism is pretty gruesome imo. Idk why people are into it. You might as well have a fetish for death if that's the case.
2 years

It just really involves my masochism and my ever ending desire to eat myself to death. Far too much for anyone who doesn't have it to understand. It's just, something about being so unhealthy, and so lazy, it's just, hot.
1 year

I never thought about just gorging myself to death before reading about it here. But the thought of it.arouses me. I don't (and never have) had a feeder so I have begun to imagine me just stuffing my belly to the max again and again and again. Feeling my poor heart pounding hard in my chest. Till the time my heart stops. So erotic.
1 year
123   loading