Stuffing

Stuffing without gaining?

I love stuffing myself, but have to stay in shape to keep my job. Do you guys know any good foods that will bloat me up for a night of fun without adding a ton of calories?
2 years

ShivaSmoke:
I love stuffing myself, but have to stay in shape to keep my job. Do you guys know any good foods that will bloat me up for a night of fun without adding a ton of calories?

I’m sure there’s plenty of things you might have seen already, and possibly tried. But why not just the perception around you by being you? If it’s yoga, there’s a good chance more on you might be healing for those that join you and allow further acceptance and relatability within themselves and others. Don’t do what you have to do for a job. Be you, and if that’s the line of work you’re in, it’s more than possible.
2 years

Boiled cabbage is my go-to for this. A whole head is only 300 calories and boiling it adds nothing. Just salt and pepper it for taste.

I'll also occasionally make giant salads, these are a little more tasty because you can add treats to them like chunks of ham, cheese, tomatoes, etc. Little heavier on the calories than cabbage but you're probably not going to gain from it no matter how much you put away.
2 years

fruit! Seriously try it

P.s. air bloating in the butt is a thing too
2 years

Just look into intermittent fasting. You can eat whatever the heck you want during your feeding window to have fun and keep your weight in check.
2 years

I think it's less about the food you use for stuffing (You should enjoy that) but it's the whole moderation during the rest of the time. I for instance love to do a stuffing or bloat, but I put it in a time window, enjoy the process and results, then go back to normal for days or weeks on end.
2 years

This used to be my aim too, I did what others have advised and was really disciplined on how often I stuffed... once every two or three months only. The stuffings became more regular and the effects began to catch up so it's tough to balance how good it feels / how much you want to do it with how active you are the rest of the time.
1 year

Secretpiggy:
this is what i want to do/have done to me. I don't want to keep the weight, i just want the looming possibility of it while someone promises to ruin me.

It’s interesting to hear that, I think that’s part of my fantasy on both sides, not only to have it done to me, but to do it to others. I love the fantasy of having this super power…
1 year

ShivaSmoke:

Diet soda for bloating would be perfect. Totally recommend. I’ve also seen people do fruit stuffings since it can take up a lot of space and fill you up with less total calories.
1 year