General

Feederism as main stream kink

Definitely not. A lot of people still get weirded out by something as benign as a foot fetish, so I don't see something as taboo as feederism reaching mainstream acceptance any time soon. Unfortunately for us, most people are turned off by fat, and even the ones who don't mind a little chubb generally aren't into intentional gaining.
2 years

No. I hope not.

The only reason it feels like it is, is because of all the simps that exist here willing to give money to anyone who promises content. We need to stop being so desperate. It's not a good look.

Otherwise, no. Also, I hope it never goes "Mainstream" This is something you're born with.

Even most of the people here aren't into it, they just gather to find bigger people already and pretend to like it just enough to try and make a connection.

It's why ghosting is such a big problem. Once they get too deep into the life, they just disappear.

It's not for them. It never was.
2 years

I kinda agree that there is an element of the community that is just using it as a cash grab and to be fair there are plenty of simps that will pay for it. You can tell they are not really into gaining and just do pretend stuffing. However, some are genuine about it.

I dont think it is becoming mainstream but over the last few years friends and colleagues have started to acknowledge their love of the "dad bod" or plump men.

I doubt the the whole feeder/feedee thing will become mainstream. Certainly not in my neck of the woods
2 years

Soundwave87:
I kinda agree that there is an element of the community that is just using it as a cash grab and to be fair there are plenty of simps that will pay for it. You can tell they are not really into gaining and just do pretend stuffing. However, some are genuine about it.

I dont think it is becoming mainstream but over the last few years friends and colleagues have started to acknowledge their love of the "dad bod" or plump men.

I doubt the the whole feeder/feedee thing will become mainstream. Certainly not in my neck of the woods

Oh yes there are 100% people into this who want to make some money, and, you know, if they prove themselves as being real and able to keep a level head, we should support them once and awhile.

To the fakes, no way. Throw em out.
2 years