Clothes padding

Tips for first time with partner?

Hey everyone.

Going to take the plunge and give this a go after Christmas. Ordered the largest sizes of leggings, top, and sports bra I could find. Also got some of those wubble bubbles to give the beasts some weight.

Any tips for starting out?

I've always been into exceptionally large women and this is a way to potentially act out a fantasy.
2 years

Things can get heavy quickly depending on how big you go and what materials you use. I use lightweight materials (down throw blankets and microbead foam pillows) and my setup still manages to be near 30 lbs. Big blankets, towels, and water add significantly to the weight.

Speaking of weight, support is also necessary to keep everything in place. More weight = more needed support. Your listed materials may not be enough to keep everything in place at larger sizes.

Also, depending on what activities you're planning on, access is important. If it's just for role/fore play, it won't matter as much, but certainly something to consider.
2 years

Thanks for the reply. Certainly things to consider.

What would you recommend to help form and maintain shape? Another thing i have been very curious when seeing other people do padding, is heat. Any tips on how to displace this?

Finally, good point to raise is what if things get steamy and best way to tackle the old sideways shuffle.
2 years

Soundwave87:
Thanks for the reply. Certainly things to consider.

What would you recommend to help form and maintain shape? Another thing i have been very curious when seeing other people do padding, is heat. Any tips on how to displace this?

Finally, good point to raise is what if things get steamy and best way to tackle the old sideways shuffle.

Addressing your first question, I use shapewear, one-piece bathing suits, jumpsuits, and leggings to hold everything together. It keeps everything together, but still has an access problem, should that be a concern. You could always cut holes in the necessary places without compromising the integrity too much. It also depends on how complete of a look you want (fully dressed in an outfit or just a big shape to fool around with).

As far as heat goes, I've started using compression pants and a compression shirt as a base layer. It has really cut down on the sweat factor.

If things get steamy, there's always oral or HJs. Otherwise, taking things off typically goes much quicker than getting everything on and set in place.
2 years