Fat experiences

Girlfriend is about to try on her old bathing suit in a few hours.

So first of all, my girlfriend is not a real feedee, but she is quite heavy and gained a bit of weight since we were together.

We got together around the summer of 2020 and that was also the last time she wore a bathing suit. She was around 230lbs then and trying to lose weight. Pretty soon she stopped losing weight and if i had to guess she has to be around 270 or so now.

Most of the times she's fine with it and she knows i like bigger gals, so she sometimes jokes with it, such as 'why don't you come over and feed it to me' when i ask if she wants any snacks etc...

However, there are also moments that she doesn't like it, such as outgrowing some of her clothes or seeing her tummy sag lower and lower in the mirror. All in all i'd say she's ambivalent towards her weight but definitely doesn't want to gain more or be reminded of it.

The thing is, we're supposed to go on a trip soon and a bathing suit is required. It was a long time ago since she last wore it, as i mentioned, and if it even fits, it's gonna be tight. She wants to try it on tonight (shes not stupid) before packing it.

I'm wondering how i can let this experience not cast a shadow over our trip and just help her put the situation in perspective a bit?

Many thanks!
2 years

I think it depends on your gf. But the best you can do when she feels bad after trying her old bathing suit is to comfort her, giving her word affirmation and reasure her that its gonna be alright. She may overthinking about it later, but you can help her by boost her confidence when she needs it. It may never be easy tho. This were my opinion, i tried to put myself in your gf position so maybe it would be different for your case.

Hope it helps. I hope your gf would be fine and happy no matter what happens with her gain. Best regards.
2 years

Mentari94:
I think it depends on your gf. But the best you can do when she feels bad after trying her old bathing suit is to comfort her, giving her word affirmation and reasure her that its gonna be alright. She may overthinking about it later, but you can help her by boost her confidence when she needs it. It may never be easy tho. This were my opinion, i tried to put myself in your gf position so maybe it would be different for your case.

Hope it helps. I hope your gf would be fine and happy no matter what happens with her gain. Best regards.

Thank you, i guess thats indeed the smartest thing to do. Honestly i wouldn't care if she gained or lost 30 pounds, but i'd rather have her staying in the bbw category though (if she doesn't mind either).

But i understand how something like this can be intimidating for her, so i'll at least let her know she's beautiful and that her beauty is not dependant on the size of her bathing costume.
2 years

Why should she bother going through the routine of checking if the suit fits? Tell her that bathing suit is just too old and she needs a new one.
2 years

Liposopher:
Why should she bother going through the routine of checking if the suit fits? Tell her that bathing suit is just too old and she needs a new one.
Because she has big tits and a new one easily costs 60+ dollars. I agree, its something i suggested even, but she thought it was worth the effort to try.

And she did, it actually fit! Quite tight, but good enough, so that helped.
2 years

henkiespenkie:
Because she has big tits and a new one easily costs 60+ dollars. I agree, its something i suggested even, but she thought it was worth the effort to try.

And she did, it actually fit! Quite tight, but good enough, so that helped.[/quote]

Yeay that's great. Wish you two a have a great vacation.
2 years

I'm glad to hear its worked out and I'm sorry to have told you to do what you did of your own volition -- I hate when people do that to me. Happy holidays to you both!
2 years