Lifestyle tips

Feedee pet names

I love being teased about what gluttony has done to my body so being called porker, big girl, *** etc. is a quick way to my heart lol. What are your favorite names to be called/call your feedee?
2 years

Feedee pet names

Skinny...
2 years

Feedee pet names

I love big girl. And depending on the person sometimes piggy is fine (not really a fan of being called live stock names haha). Love light teasing. Butterball I might like (but all of these in the bedroom or said to me in private, not in front of others)
2 years

Feedee pet names

Never got into the fat shaming thing.
I guess its because I don't have a fat fetish and being fat isn't a fantasy.
If all of you do like it then thats OK too.
Whatever floats your boat. smiley
2 years

Feedee pet names

“Pork chops” is one of my personal favourites.
2 years

Feedee pet names

Chubs, morsel, cupcake, fattycakes, cottoncandy, truffles, wobbles, giggly giggles,
2 years

Feedee pet names

Ditzy:
Never got into the fat shaming thing.
I guess its because I don't have a fat fetish and being fat isn't a fantasy.
If all of you do like it then thats OK too.
Whatever floats your boat. smiley

i'm not a fan of fat shaming or teasing either. it's a huge turn off for me.

that said, i do like it when someone i've already established a connection with uses things like "big girl" and calls me fat and huge in private as a way of expressing appreciation, admiration and endearment for me and my body. it's all about the familiarity and the tone and intent behind it for me.
2 years

Feedee pet names

I think calling women you don't know random names in chat or anywhere else is stupid.

I have to know them pretty well to consider it and even then, the whole "Shame" thing never made sense to me.

If that's what you want, go join literally non fat centric any other website, I'm sure you'll find all you can handle.

As for pet names. I need to know them pretty well for anything like that to stick.
2 years

Feedee pet names

Fatty, fat bum and big ass, are some of the names I've gone by, but huggy bear is my favourite
2 years

Feedee pet names

Slasher92:
From a strictly endearment standpoint: “Soft girl”, “greedy girl”, “dumpling”, “chubs”, “greedy baby”, and my personal favorite “squish”

I love 'Squish' I've been called that a few times
2 years
12   loading