General

Something i found interesting

I was on Twitter and found a tweet talking about how they felt about someone trying to grab their belly fat during sex. There were surprisingly quite a few women saying how they didn’t mind it or even loved it. It makes me happy to see non feedists talk about stuff like that in a positive way. And only found one comment about feeders. I hope this happens more and people don’t make it weird and be fatphobic (and shitting on our community). Just wanted to share and see if you guys come across non feedists talking about that stuff much and share it here smiley
2 years

As an admirer of a fat female, I have, when in a relationship with one, always had favorable reactions from the woman when I caressed and complimented her on her corpulence before, during, and after intimacy.
2 years

For anyone who is old enough to remember:
Cher always wore outfits with her belly exposed.
Madonna always wore outfits with her belly exposed.
The centuries-old lust for the belly dancers.
It works both ways. Think: Tony Soprano....
2 years

Kingkat:
As an admirer of a fat female, I have, when in a relationship with one, always had favorable reactions from the woman when I caressed and complimented her on her corpulence before, during, and after intimacy.

That’s awesome, I love this ❤️
2 years

I FATTEN:
For anyone who is old enough to remember:
Cher always wore outfits with her belly exposed.
Madonna always wore outfits with her belly exposed.
The centuries-old lust for the belly dancers.
It works both ways. Think: Tony Soprano....

That’s good, but they aren’t fat. And what happened with Tony Soprano? Does he like bellies or somethin? Lol
2 years