Stuffing

Tips for a newbie? (stuffing)

for a while I have read this forum to look at advice and i have decided to join.

I want to ask about some good stuffing foods that’ll give me a big bloat and if not food, a possible liquid/shake??
2 years

Depends on various factors now of course I am not experienced at all but generally one gold thing is something you enjoy consuming, if you don't enjoy it, some aspects of stuffing will seem to be far worse than it already is anyway I find ice cream to be one way to bloat and stuff, though haven't done it myself I have seen some people do it that way, of course it varies from person to person though.
2 years

Both of you, listen.

Tips for this stuff aren't needed. People are going to tell you all kinds of things.

The only tip you really need is this one.

If you're not having fun, there is no point.

That's it. Enjoy yourself, experiment with everything and maybe, if you're lucky you can find someone to share it with.

The more technical you get, the more detailed you get the more you expect things to happen. When they don't work like people said, you'll get discouraged.

Just have fun, do everything once. Find out what works for you...and what doesn't.
It's an adventure. Treat it like one.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
Both of you, listen.

Tips for this stuff aren't needed. People are going to tell you all kinds of things.

The only tip you really need is this one.

If you're not having fun, there is no point.

That's it. Enjoy yourself, experiment with everything and maybe, if you're lucky you can find someone to share it with.

The more technical you get, the more detailed you get the more you expect things to happen. When they don't work like people said, you'll get discouraged.

Just have fun, do everything once. Find out what works for you...and what doesn't.
It's an adventure. Treat it like one.

That is true. I just always liked the idea of visibly bloating during stuffing, and wondered if anyone knew of any foods that could help out with that. Which resulted in the creation of this thread.
2 years

Just eat lol
Anything will make you bloat if you eat enough of it
2 years

Mixing the overall advices here should do the job, just stick to the routine. You need to eat more and less move.

Look for high calories food. Make sure you never hungry: which means snacks are a must.
2 years