General

If you can choose…

Eirtae feedee:
If you can choose a body part where your fat go / your partner's fat go, which body part would you choose?

I definitely would choose my ass (but it goes mostly to my belly).

Boobs and ass, duh 😛
2 years

If you can choose…

My answer will always be the belly.
2 years

If you can choose…

It would definitely have to go to my ass and thighs, making it harder to walk, and showing the most weight gain, especially when sitting down. It would also be the same for somebody I met.
2 years

If you can choose…

Eirtae feedee:
If you can choose a body part where your fat go / your partner's fat go, which body part would you choose?

Most of my weight goes to my Ass which means I have to gain a lot of weight before having a fat belly but I'm getting there xx

90% of people I know say I have a nice big Ass, it has it's perks
2 years

If you can choose…

while i love my belly i would really love for more of my gains to go to my ass and thighs
2 years

If you can choose…

doublefrosted:
while i love my belly i would really love for more of my gains to go to my ass and thighs

I've heard whole milk is good for that and spending the vast majority of your time sitting down xx
2 years

If you can choose…

i drink a lot of whole milk and heavy cream and i work an office job from home, so i'm doing the best i can there i guess.

unfortunately where you gain is mostly genetic, so i'll just have to be content with a good portion of my gaining settling in my belly. like i said i still love my belly.
2 years

If you can choose…

My girlfriend was quite ripped just a couple of years ago, the she slowly started to pile on the pounds and lockdown hasn't helped..

It is mainly going to her belly. I used to be more a fan of boobs and hips gain, but I have to say it's pretty funny to see it all going to her midsection instead. Her legs are still slim and her hips pretty narrow but she has already lost her waistline and her tummy now bulges out a bit. Great to see how smaller her boobs seem since they haven't grown much in comparison.

I like it's going all in one place for her! smiley
2 years

If you can choose…

Eirtae feedee:

Recently I’ve been getting a lot of fat going to my chest, thighs, and arms. I’d rather most of it go to my belly, but I’m still happy with it regardless.
2 years

If you can choose…

Belly and thighs!
2 years
12   loading