Fat experiences

Holiday weight loss :(

So I don't really know many people irl who will understand this that I can talk to, but I know you all will get it. I guess I just need to talk this out.

I was almost up to 170lbs (5'4"smiley and since Sept., certain stressful things made me lose weight slowly. I was going to eat like crazy over the holidays! And now, like many people, I'm getting over the Omicron and lost even more weight. I'm down to 162lbs and dropping. 🥺 I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but on me it's already noticeable and it's making me sad. And I know you all get this, but not many people do.

(Having an ED in my history makes this more difficult.)

The "added stress" from Sept ends at the beginning of February, thankfully. Maybe I should take "before" pictures. 😜

I'm going to have to increase the time my brain spends fantasizing about being massive to keep me going back to the kitchen. Chatting with folks and an occasional rp will keep me eating, too. 😁

I'll keep coming back here especially for big-body inspiration and encouragement for the next month, because I'm going to need it. ❤️🤗
2 years

Holiday weight loss :(

Good luck at getting back on the gain train! I understand how frustrating that can be (I had to change my diet to deal with a diabetes diagnosis and have lost thirty pounds in the five months since, and everyone around me thinks this is completely wonderful, while I'm quite saddened by the change.
2 years