Lifestyle tips

How do i introduce my wife to this site?

If she's aware of the fetish...and likes it or isn't weirded out by it. I think all you need to do is just open up about what you want.

Invite her to the site.

See what happens.
2 years

Hell no, keep her the hell away from here. Unless you have an open marriage, she's going to get more compliments, suitors and pervs than you can ever imagine. I totally get if you want to give her a confidence boost by having others compliment, but there's guys on here that will do the complete opposite. Again, if she's tough enough to handle trolls, spectrum pervs and feeders....by all means, otherwise you're just asking for unnecessary trouble in your personal life.
2 years

Baba Yaga:
Hell no, keep her the hell away from here. Unless you have an open marriage, she's going to get more compliments, suitors and pervs than you can ever imagine. I totally get if you want to give her a confidence boost by having others compliment, but there's guys on here that will do the complete opposite. Again, if she's tough enough to handle trolls, spectrum pervs and feeders....by all means, otherwise you're just asking for unnecessary trouble in your personal life.

All of this is true too.

But roll the dice. Invite her anyway.
2 years

Fatpeter:
I’d love to see her get a confidence boost by posting on here. Plus I’d kind of get off on others checking her out on here. Hadn’t thought of it getting out of hand though, and her getting too much attention🤔🤷‍♂️

I can name countless women that had to delete their accounts because they either got too flirty and their spouses complained or the creeps scared them off. Like I said, if you're in an open marriage it's nothing new, otherwise it's a dice roll like Creator said.
2 years