General

Swallow a stick of butter - difficult?

Awhile back, I came across this which is well.. intriguing to me for several reasons.

It got me wondering how hard it might be to do this, or to get to the point where one can do this. It's the only video I can find where I see someone do this.

I also notice it's about half a stick of butter. Wonder how hard it might be for a full stick (1/4 lsmiley.

Still, it might be a fun party trick, or just as a way to gross out those who don't like fat people.

I also wonder if anyone here has done this. What was the experience like? Did it seem hard to get it down?
2 years

If you like the raw taste of butter. Well...

But the principle of how she's getting it down is more or less the same as chugging.
1 year

I imagine it would depend on the temperature of the butter. If it's too cold you could choke on it!
1 year

Do not try this, you can die.
1 year

You would have to be super careful about not choking! It just seems dangerous

I can’t imagine eating just raw butter would be enjoyable either.
1 year

Biglunch:

Really?Was with someone who would munch on sticks of butter, long as its not to cold no issue
1 year

Biglunch:

LuvsChub04:
Really?Was with someone who would munch on sticks of butter, long as its not to cold no issue

I think he means the choking hazard aspect. While I wouldn't recommend munching on stick of butter for ... other reasons, that isn't a choking hazard.
1 year

A stick of raw butter doesn’t sound very pleasant but a stick of butter on a loaf of hot fresh bread? Or fresh out of the oven banana bread? I know I’ve come close to probably putting down a stick in those instances.
1 year

I feel like a stick of butter whether warm or cold would be unpleasant at least for me. It just kinda tastes too fatty or is it soft, I have a hard time with gagging on stuff so I can’t see myself doing that.
1 year

Sticks by definition tend to hold their shape as a defined solid.

If it’s cold enough to no longer be a stick then it is no longer a stick of butter and you’re fine.

But if it’s still a stick, you can die, and trust me you’re going to feel really dumb in your last moments of life struggling to breathe when you find out you’re dying because of a fetish.
1 year
12   loading