Lifestyle tips

Flip flopping between wanting to lose weight and wanting to gain

One thing in my life has always been consistant: I love curvy and soft women. As far as my own gaining goes this has been an on and off thing. It has largely depended on the life circumstances. So a lot of times I didn’t plan on losing or gaining weight but it just so happened due to jobs, relationships, activities. I kind of liked both sides. Being fit is cool for overall agility and sports and outdoor activities which are also rewarding. Being fat is awesome for the feeling of it, and also in a sexual way. I‘d have to be able to switch between two weights at the touch of a button 🙂
In chronological order:
I have binged a few times as a teen but with no effect on my weight. Then I got a job in the travel industry which made me gain 10 lbs. After that I went through an academic education that changed my lifestyle - food was less available and less important and the 10 lbs magically disappeared. A few ys later I got a different job and a steady relationship and I gained again. At first it was unintentional but then I rediscovered the pleasure of gaining and it became intentional. I gained 15 - 20 lbs and reached an all-time high.
Then I split up with my gf and a totally crazy year followed. I’ll spare you the details but the lbs disappeared completely by themselves. Then I met my wife and the lbs gradually came back. Mostly unintentional but I have also had two periods of active intentional gain. The first time I lost the lbs again. As they gradually came back over time, I suddenly got the hang of it again. Since December I have been stuffing myself successfully. This is so cool. I have reached a new record and am enjoying this more than ever. Curious to see what the future holds 🙂
2 years

Struggling with this myself at the moment.

I worked really hard on my fitness last year, and damn it was nice getting to a point where I could do boring everyday things like walking around the supermarket without looking like a fat freak dripping with sweat and struggling to breath. It was the fittest I have been in nearly a decade and it felt great to be more active.

Then I started binge eating again to self-medicate a period of worse than usual depression, it snowballed and before I knew it I put on over 30kg. The extra weight made movement much more difficult, which slowly chipped away any and all motivation I had to exercise, and now my level of fitness is non-existent again.

Currently I'm just enjoying the food too much to stop, even though I probably should.

It's seemingly impossible to balance my rampant desire for food with my aspiration to be fitter and have a more active and fulfilling life.
2 years

ssj29:
I feel like I often switch between wanting to get in shape and having my clothes fit, and wanting to not care whatsoever about what and how much I eat and just let myself get as fat as possible. Anyone else experience this?

WideJuan76:
I used to go back and forth myself but each of us come to the fork in the road in which we will decide if we will use that fork to eat ourselves to further fatness or we will use it to keep on going with this seesaw of going back and forth.

I agree with WideJuan76, as the rubber does meet the road. If you're unsure take your time; knowing its different when your metabolism is shot, and you're not able, willing or have finances to deal with changes that result down the road.

Those dudes who are lonely/frustrated keep in mind, it's less stigmatizing for someone who is non-feedist/'normie' to take a 250lb chubster home than an outright 450lb fatty as those in her circle will feel she settled/truly 'dated down'. Folks may not want to hear that, but it is what it is.
If you feel you can be alright by yourself until that special someone comes along, then by all means eat away.
2 years

MrClown:
Struggling with this myself at the moment.

I worked really hard on my fitness last year, and damn it was nice getting to a point where I could do boring everyday things like walking around the supermarket without looking like a fat freak dripping with sweat and struggling to breath. It was the fittest I have been in nearly a decade and it felt great to be more active.

Then I started binge eating again to self-medicate a period of worse than usual depression, it snowballed and before I knew it I put on over 30kg. The extra weight made movement much more difficult, which slowly chipped away any and all motivation I had to exercise, and now my level of fitness is non-existent again.

Currently I'm just enjoying the food too much to stop, even though I probably should.

It's seemingly impossible to balance my rampant desire for food with my aspiration to be fitter and have a more active and fulfilling life.

Just get back on the fitness grind while also allowing yourself to enjoy food

I'm currently at my fattest and simultaneously near my peak fitness.

I go to the gym twice a week, do hour long walks on most days and do flights of stairs (with good form).

I also eat like 3200 calories a day and pig out on weekends lol.

I feel I've found a happy medium personally and all of the cardio is only more effective the heavier you are.

You can do it!
2 years

My laziness, good food, and y’all are keeping my weight gain going, currently, but one day I plan on being strong & athletic. I really don’t want to gain alone anymore. My weight has always yo-yoed, lowest 234(2017) highest 316(2021)
2 years
12   loading