Gaining

Eating breakfast is better for gaining or not?

I've seen people say it's better to not have breakfast to gain but I've also seen some that say it's better to have it to gain. Considering that I can't have large quantities of food at once would having breakfast be better? I'm assuming skipping breakfast is only good if you can have a large quantity of food at once while your metabolism is confused after skipping breakfast. I also didn't have breakfast even before gaining so I don't know if it'll make a difference at all to begin with.
2 years

I look at having breakfast as another opportunity to eat more calories and fat.
2 years

Eirtae feedee:
I’m doing something that feels great to me lately.
I wake up, breakfast, and then turn to de bed and sleep a little more.
Then it’s time for second breakfast.

Great idea! Keep eating!
2 years

All the successful gainers I've known have said the secret to their success was snacking/grazing throughout the day on top of regular meals. So if you wake up hungry, eat that breakfast. There's always more time for a snack later.

Anyway the "breakfast jump starts your metabolism" thing relies on an intuitive sleep schedule which is a luxury many of us just don't have nowadays. You might wake up at 6 AM for work because your alarm forced you to, but your body and your metabolism might not be awake and ready to burn calories yet. So if you wake up for work and you're hungry, stopping for breakfast shouldn't hurt your gaining efforts.
2 years

If your breakfast is 18 Oreos with half and half, I wouldn't recommend skipping it
2 years