Fat experiences

Growing and exhibitionism

I was a chunky kid, lost the baby fat in my early 20s and have been considered thin up until the last year or so. I'm currently about 20-25lbs heavier than my lightest adult weight. I've never been one to really show off my body but lately it seems like the bigger I get the more I'm feeling like the world needs to KNOW. I love showing off my growing belly (and everything else). It's new, and odd yet very exciting for me. Like I want to find a fatty strip club with a reinforced pole to dance at. lol

So I'm wondering if there's anyone else who has found a new or growing exhibitionist streak as they get bigger, or is just this me being a weirdo?
2 years

At work and with family I can get embarrassed, which is stupid because I love showing my (slowly) growing body off. When we can travel to new places I hope to need bigger clothes to go in!
2 years

I can definitely relate. In my own way, I have put a lot of time, effort, and persistence in gaining weight. I'm proud of my fat body, and I definitely feel tempted to show off my bulges and rolls.

I don't go out of my way to show off my body, but I have been known to hold onto clothes for too long, just to enjoy the feeling of them getting tighter as my body expands.
2 years

When I fattened up, it was very important to me that my gain and new blubber was obvious to everyone. I kept my old clothes and continued to wear them sometimes, even after my belly button was exposed and they hugged my new boobs.

I kept reminding myself that I fattened up because I wanted people to see me as a fat boy, so I would sometimes even force myself to wear smaller clothes and go out and stuff myself in public. The incredible buzz you get when you waddle across a mall food court, short shorts riding up on your porky thighs, that cool feeling of your belly exposed under your too-small t-shirt....it's amazing.

The ultimate for me was buying a bikini and wearing it on the beach. I chose a stars-and-stripes bikini because it reminds people of what Olympic athletes wear, and they'd think of their toned, hypermuscular bodies and then see my soft, pale, porky body overflowing my swimsuit. The looks you get as you waddle onto the beach are incredibly humiliating and HOT.
2 years

Chubbypup:

So I'm wondering if there's anyone else who has found a new or growing exhibitionist streak as they get bigger, or is just this me being a weirdo?

Oh hell yes, I love showing off my belly. I like occasionally wearing very snug clothes like pants that can’t help but slide under my belly and shirt buttons that pull. The idea of a button popping open in public and people giggling turns me on.
2 years

I too am embarrassed to show off my gain to friends and family, that being said, when I have traveled I love to wear my tight, bikini cut "Speedo" bathing suit to hotel pools. I try to go when the fewest people will be there and it's quite a turn on for me.

Another point I want to make, how many of you have posted photos of your fat self here or on other sites?

I have posted dozens of photos of my gaining here and when I was on DA.
2 years

fanedfox:
Another point I want to make, how many of you have posted photos of your fat self here or on other sites?

Um...who, me? 😁🤭 ahem...maybe lol
2 years

BradyG:
I am totally in the closet and I’m very embarrassed about my huge wait gain. But in private I try on all of my clothes because I literally do not have one item of clothing that fits even my old sweatpants that used to be huge or skin tight in my belly just rolls over it. So while I don’t show it it’s pretty noticeable I guess to my family seeing as I can barely drive as my belly jams into the wheel
You're thinking is all backwards on this. If you like being fat don't be embarrassed by it, be proud of it and enjoy yourself.
2 years

BradyG:
I am totally in the closet and I’m very embarrassed about my huge wait gain. But in private I try on all of my clothes because I literally do not have one item of clothing that fits even my old sweatpants that used to be huge or skin tight in my belly just rolls over it. So while I don’t show it it’s pretty noticeable I guess to my family seeing as I can barely drive as my belly jams into the wheel

Please don't feel embarrassed. You look amazing, carrying the weight very well. A day of cute plus sized clothes shopping is the solution.
2 years