Gaining

Fat goals

As an otherwise fairly (formerly?) athletic person, I’m really going for that muscle-chub look. A round respectable belly and some big arms would do me nicely.

My real passion project is my butt, though. My partners have always commented on how shapely and round it is, and I’d love to make my best asset ever bigger haha 🍑
2 years

Fat goals

A new goal for me is that I want to get so fat that all I can do is waddle. 😊
1 year

Fat goals

My goal is for my belly to have a hang while standing. My belly overhangs my pants by a ton when sitting, just not when standing. Also, having moobs that rest on my belly would be pretty nice too. Those have definitely started to sag a lot more in the last 10 lbs, so that might be happening. Hoping that by 250 both those become a reality.
1 year

Fat goals

I want to reach a point where I can no longer fit in my smallest old jeans - not just that they’re too small, but that I cannot pull them past my fat thighs without ripping them. I have gone up a few sizes already over the years (from US size 00 to 6, although the smallest pants I still have are size 2) but I am still able to squeeze into the small pair of pants with a bit of effort.
1 year
123   loading