Gaining

Are fat friends better than thin friends?

When you're gaining, do you prefer fat people for friends? Seems like they'd be less judgmental.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
When you're gaining, do you prefer fat people for friends? Seems like they'd be less judgmental.

My whole family is fat. so obviously fat
2 years

Fat friends, definitely! Especially fat friends who weigh more and are fatter than you! That also goes for relatives.
2 years

Ah, I’d say fat friends are much better for gaining weight steadily :-)
2 years

Funny enough my bigger friends have been the ones to comment most rudely while my smaller friends just know I eat a lot & don’t really say much about my Gain except that I’m thick & look good
1 year

Having friends fatter than you is good for gaining, but it becomes strange when you outgrow them. They give you a hand-me-down shirt, and it stops fitting.
You become the fatter friend, and your friends assume you need more to eat, so you become the fattest friend faster.
1 year

To add to my previous comment, having friends who have also gained a lot of weight also helps :-)
1 year

Fat is fasure always better.
1 year

I have skinny friends who eat more than me when we go out lol however I also have a few friends who are lovely, but they constantly order salads and mention about weight loss/ their diets so I just don’t feel like I eat what I want around them.

For me, I don’t mind if they are fat or skinny as long as they aren’t judgemental about what I eat lol
1 year

Fat friends who are cool with being fat are the best. Fun to go out to eat with because I know we're getting appetizers, entrees and dessert. I also know I'm not going to hear about the latest routine at the gym or god forbid a lecture on how I can lose weight.
1 year
12   loading