Fat experiences

Standing or sitting

My jeans and cargo shorts are fitting more snugly now. I don't have a belly hang, but I do have softness hanging over my belt buckle when I sit. It kind of turned me on squeezing the little flab. Do most of you like seeing the belly flop over while standing or sitting? I'm thinking while seated because the fat spread just looks that much larger
2 years

Standing or sitting

Yeah I'm also a fan of a sitting belly "problem". When my girlfriend started to put on weight the first time she could still pass for a slim girl when standing, but when sitting her new belly fat would bunch up and give her a single juicy round belly roll! I could see quite a few of her friends taken aback when they saw her sitting and suddenly realised she wasn't the slim girl they remembered, and not even the slim girl they where just talking to as they were standing..

Belly hung when standing is the next level up.. maybe you'll get there! smiley
2 years

Standing or sitting

I'm 400 lbs and I love seeing my belly hang. I prefer it while sitting though as it's a lot more noticeable
2 years

Standing or sitting

Omg!! It’s so hot hearing about the changes happening in ur body as ur fattening up!!!πŸ·πŸ½πŸ–πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ½πŸ½πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β™₯οΈπŸ–β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ
2 years

Standing or sitting

Now that my belly hangs while standing, I think that's my favorite. Just because I never thought it would and then one day it just started sagging!

My favorite part about sitting is how my moobs really droop and kinda sit on top of my gut.
2 years

Standing or sitting

I was gonna say, when you're standing is when you know your gain is getting serious. When my belly only hung over my pants when I was sitting I could kind of justify it as "well EVERYONE has a little chub when they sit". Now that that's hanging on my belt buckle when standing its clear that I've moved into chubby territory
2 years