Feedback and suggestions

Could we spit the personal ad in two

I like this idea. but if you're going to split it it'll have to be policed, and you know there are going to be many posters who will misidentify themselves or use terms that don't fit the dichotomy (where do the "mutual gainers" go?)

I would personally prefer the enforcement of the "[X seeking Y] rule, where the poster is forced to identify what category they are in and what category of person they seek
2 years

You read our mind!

We have been considering updating the personal ad forum for a little while (all a matter of getting round to things).

We want the personal ad forum to be a tool people can utilise to search for others based on relationship types (Friendships, Dating, Sexual), and also fetish related (Feeder / Feedee) sub forums.

It all needs to be hashed out but this is something we intend to get sorted for 2022. So if you have any suggestions on how we can make the personal ad's forum more user friendly , searchable and whatnot then please share your ideas with us!

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

I like the idea the lady from NZ presented, and hope it can be incorporated. Some of us, myself included, are looking for a possible long-term partner. And have no interest in just sending money to someone you will very likely never even meet in person, for the ostensible purpose of helping them gain weight. In my case, I'm a male that would like a thick, plus-size, or fat female for a possible serious friendship.
2 years

FF Team:
It all needs to be hashed out but this is something we intend to get sorted for 2022. So if you have any suggestions on how we can make the personal ad's forum more user friendly , searchable and whatnot then please share your ideas with us!

c00kie
FF Team

First: Happy 2022, Team FF and c00kie!

One place to start would be allowing multiple selections in the Gender and Fetish selectors, rather than single-choice. For example, what if a person wants search on foodies and feedies both? Yes, one can do separate searches, but why add that friction?

Then we circle back to the problematic Gender selector. male ≠ cisgender male in today’s world, though that’s what this selector implies. There’s also nothing for non-binary (no gender is wholly different!). There are already sliders for Age, Height, and Weight. I believe Gender will best be served with sliders for:

Physical/Biological gender: Male to Female

Internal/Personality gender (inside the person’s mind): Male to Female

Gender Presentation (appearance to others): Male to Female

Romantic Attraction: Male to Female and a separate slider for Aromantic to Passionately Romantic

Sexual Attraction: Male to Female and a separate slider for Asexual to Hypersexual

This sort of mechanism should be inclusive of friendships, dating, and just about any other form of interpersonal connection.

Traditional cis male FA looking for a romantic + sexual traditional cis BBW relationship? Set the first 3 sliders to hard Female, last two to hard Male (the person your seeking’s romantic and sexual attractions) and whatever percentages you deem a match for what you seek.

I see no way to get anywhere near this degree of inclusiveness and granularity with a pre-ordained list of words, short of a long one that will annoy people with its length. As myself and many others have repeatedly posted over the past several years, the existing selector, whilst well-intentioned, is far too limiting and exclusionary. (Not to mention that transgender comes in at least the two very different M to F and F to M flavors, and possibly others.)

See the defect in what i wrote? It assumes that a person is always, every day, at a fixed point on these ranges. Someone like me who’s more masculine-acting and -thinking and presenting some days and more femme other times has to pick a compromise setting. Ranges rather than points would be nice. But for now, sliders with fixed points would be such a drastic improvement over the few, contradictory current fixed choices, i’m alright with setting aside we gender blurries for now.
2 years

Why not putting it into a database, and giving it a search function.

Then you could easily search for ads by location, by gender, by kink, by whatever.

Example: I would like to go to the ad section and search for all entries from Germany where a woman searches for a man where the kink is stuffing, no matter on whose side.
2 years