Gaining

What is your starting weight in 2022? (check back 12/31/22 to see how much you’ve gained)

Lowest I've been is 168lb, but kinda already accidentally up to 182lb so far.
2 years

What is your starting weight in 2022? (check back 12/31/22 to see how much you’ve gained)

BradyG:
This isn’t 2022 gaining but since July 20 20 I have gained 157.2 pounds

Baba Yaga:
157?? Wow

BradyG:
I got a neck injury in July 20 20. Then I had to be totally sedentary plus they put me on prednisone and then I got depressed and it all added up to all of this weight gain and huge fat rolls

The prednisone had to be a major contributing factor when combined with being sedentary.
2 years

BradyG:
Yeah… you could say that. I was going to the doctor during that period almost every week and I will get weighed every time and there was this one particular week I swear to God because of the prednisone I gained 21 pounds in one week. I didn’t even know that was possible I think it’s from retaining water or something. But all in all I think I gained like 40 pounds from the prednisone.

Prednisone will definitely do that. Depression meds will too, but not as fast. Medicine-induced weight gain tends to be more rapid and "stick" more so than that from simple overindulgence. I've seen it time and again!
2 years

200, I hope I can remember from here until the end of the year.
2 years

I unfortunately lost some weight last year.(down to 270.) But now that I have given into Gluttony, I think I will achieve my last year's goal. And then some.
1 year

Nice to see this post going back around. I had completely forgot about it. I started the year at 295 and now I’m 335lbs. 40lbs isn’t half bad for a year.
1 year

XxxYyy:
Nice to see this post going back around. I had completely forgot about it. I started the year at 295 and now I’m 335lbs. 40lbs isn’t half bad for a year.

That's my goal for this year.
1 year

Following up to the earlier post I would have made.

About 178 lbs, if basically bone dry. That was an increase of only about 10 lbs over the year. Not gonna lie.. I'm disappointed it wasn't more. Although, most of that gain was around the holidays when I discovered a strategy that seems to work for me for now. Now the trick is to see if I can stick with it.

The kinds of schedules I sometimes face make this a challenge, unfortunately.
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:
I started at around 250 and now I’m around 366. I started 2021 at 200 and my initial starting weight in 2020 was 160.
In total I’ve gained 206lbs. Since last year I’ve gained 166lbs. I gained about 40lbs in December by doing a month long intensive daily binge with no exercise as an attempt to hit 300 and I completely overshot my goal😅
Now in the new year I’ve already gained nearly 10 pounds in 6 days and there’s no signs of stopping. At this rate of gaining I’ll be 450 by April.

Sounds like a challenge to accomplish 450 by Marchsmiley
1 year

Secretlyfeedee:
I started at around 250 and now I’m around 366. I started 2021 at 200 and my initial starting weight in 2020 was 160.
In total I’ve gained 206lbs. Since last year I’ve gained 166lbs. I gained about 40lbs in December by doing a month long intensive daily binge with no exercise as an attempt to hit 300 and I completely overshot my goal😅
Now in the new year I’ve already gained nearly 10 pounds in 6 days and there’s no signs of stopping. At this rate of gaining I’ll be 450 by April.

Wow, that is an incredibly fast gain! I can only imagine what your friends, family, coworkers think about how big you have gotten in such a short time.
1 year
2345   loading