General

Neurodiversity in the feedism community

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed a seemingly disproportionate number of people in the community who are neurodiverse (ASD/ADHD/Dyslexia/etc). I've spoken to a lot of people who are, but it could just be coincidental.
2 years

14 hour old account and you realize the vast majority of the community might be a tiny bit off center?

You catch on fast!

Yeah. We all have a couple of problems; everyone has to struggle with something now and again.

But we make it work for the most part.
2 years

Well, I think the explanation to this is that people are more diagnosed with these conditions compared to 10-20 years ago.
Plus it has become less of a taboo, so people are more open abou it.

ADHS dyslexia etc. are conditions that have always been there, there are not new there are just getting diagnosed.

What would be an interesting topic is a thesis that people how have dylexia/adhs etc are more likely to develop a fat fetish/ feeder kink.

What do you think?
2 years

hhhggg:
Well, I think the explanation to this is that people are more diagnosed with these conditions compared to 10-20 years ago.
Plus it has become less of a taboo, so people are more open abou it.

ADHS dyslexia etc. are conditions that have always been there, there are not new there are just getting diagnosed.

What would be an interesting topic is a thesis that people how have dylexia/adhs etc are more likely to develop a fat fetish/ feeder kink.

What do you think?

I couldn't agree more. I'm have dyslexia and ,of course I'm a FA and casual gainer.

It would be a wonderful idea for a thesis or dissertation.
2 years