Lifestyle tips

Getting rid of the fetish?

BBWcreator82:
No, you're wrong. It can go away and it often does quite easily.

How can it go away then?
2 years

Like most things, you only want it as long as you can't get it. Once you get it, you're not as interested anymore.

The only reason you think you want this so much is because you can't find it.

That's how easy it is.

I've talked to literally thousands of people and the pattern is always the same so far.

Super high interest, you give them what they want and all the sudden it's not so fun anymore and they find reasons to dip out. Sometimes its quick, sometimes it takes a little longer, but interest dies out pretty fast.

This has happened in real life, too.

It is extremely rare to find someone who's into this for real, and not just wanting it because its fun to think about.

Also feelings. If you admit to caring about someone beyond all of this stuff. That usually kills it, too.

This is why I have retired from the fetish for the most part.

People just don't know what they want, they just think they know.
2 years

Depends on if its your true nature. If its deeply embedded inside you, you can disassociate yourself but don't be surprised if it doesn't manifest into something else. Some frustrated feeders/feedists at times turn it inwards or indirectly at someone else (unintentionally). If its truly a part of you, you can't run away from your true self long term.
2 years

I've had a similar experience in regards to being a feeder. I would personally loveeee to feed someone to the 500-600 mark I have a far greater value on a strong emotional bond and I deeply desire to take good care of my significant others mental and physical well being. I'm currently trying to help my girlfriend lose weight from around 320->200 ish ideally even though the deep dark cravings within want to see what she would look like bigger. I keep myself sane in a variety of ways but it's important that you can be genuine with myself. I'm still going to find her hot smaller and my insatiable love for tummies has appreciation for all sizes from flat to waterbed so I can still genuinely adore her tummy but keeping some self awareness and trying to spread out your interests in particular is important. As far as the outside world is concerned I mean well fuck the people lol. You'll find people who will consider you attractive regardless especially if you take care of yourself. It does depend on really deep down how much you care about people who really dont have any deeper thought process than analyzing your weight (who gives a damn what sheep think? ffa or normie what value do their opinions really have?) But if the strife is too much for you than maybe try and find passion somewhere else? And if that doesn't jam with you just try and appraise what this really means to you at heart

Good luck!!! I wish you the best in your soul searching
2 years
12   loading