Lifestyle tips

Skinny feeder-ssbhm dealing with family/friends/strangers judgement

People can get used to the weirdest things. Just give them a few months and it'll be like the new normal for them, hopefully.
2 years

To look at this another way, you are losing the privilege* of fitting in and being of a widely desired appearance. You have lived a life where any looks you got were usually appreciative (or occasionally envious, or unfortunately maybe occasionally predatory). You did not stand out for being extremely tall, or having a big birthmark on your face, or (presumably) having really thick glasses, or having a neural-non-typicality that made it impossible for you to blend in, nor being fat, or having an identity that you couldn't repress that drew attention, or whatever. You may have had deviant (by general social standards) desires but people can't see that in your head.
* privilege in this way meaning that you have options, and won't be judged in this area.

Obviously a lot of people don't have that privilege (including the guy you are seeing -- even when he is not with you, he will get stared at, criticized, judged, etc)

Ultimately, you have to decide: do you want to fit in and retain your thin/desirable demographic privilege? Or do you want to be with who you want to be with, at the cost of giving up some of that privilege (and dealing with people who think you are insane for giving it up)? It sucks that it is a bit of an either/or choice, but at least you have the privilege of making that choice, rather than having it forced on you.
2 years

Petitegirl:
Sometimes i also like the stares/small comments of strangers, but sometimes it makes me and him really uncomfortable. How do you deal with that? Do you experience that too?

Strangers often comment really meanly his appearance or attack me why i would spend time with him.

But what hurts me/bothers me even more is judgmental/concerned friends and family members. I mean when they invite us for dinner they obviously see the whole show in action (i don’t know if we should just stop infront of them?) but they always bring up his weight/our lifestyle difference/why i don’t motivate him to work out etc. I mean they also witnessed him gaining a lot of weight in the last time period so they sometimes even touch his belly/see the shrinking clothes. One part of me really enjoys that but idk its also annoying and i feel bad that they don’t understand it and i feel so judged. Do you tell them the truth?How do you react in situations like that?

Most of these conflicts/judgements/tension points and how you and he handle them depend heavily upon your personality and way of relating to other people, and his, and each person to whom you’re relating. If you and he can get on the same page with how you two want to handle things when you’re together and when you’re not but he or you being with him comes up in conversation, that’ll likely get you most of the way where you want to go.

The variant i’ve lived through was me as the slender FA and my love as a medium-sized BBW and hirsute. With no effort on her part, she was towards the masculine side of androgynous. At the time i presented more clearly male, but have always had femme mannerisms. We got grief more for that (gay couple?) than her fatness (and she wasn’t into feedism, so that wasn’t happening).

I’ve forever since birth been misunderstood by my family, so that’s a given, thus a low bar for me. Before i even met this love interest, i’d already laid out the line with my parents that i was into fat women, and that anyone i brought over, whether as a casual friend or something more intimate, would likely be in that category. As usual they had no idea what to make of it. I was already in my 30s and living away, so it didn’t come up all the time.

What i’m trying to convey is that i’ve long marched to the beat of my own drummer—usually myself. Loner, few friends, doing my own thing. Because this is my innate personality, it’s generally comfortable and easy for me to keep doing my own thing and not care what others think. I’ve not been in as many judgmental situations as you have. When they come up, what works for my personality is to throw it back at the judger: dig into some flaw of theirs (something they themselves think is a flaw they have), else blatantly judge them about something not usually discussed in polite company, to highlight what they’re doing to me and/or my companion. That’s what’s natural to me and in my comfort zone. When you and your 5x friend encounter these situations, you’ll need to do or not do what works for you, with your nature(s) and personality(ies).
2 years

Next time someone says something rude to/about your feedee, remind them of the lesson every first grade teacher tells their class: "If you don't have something nice to say, then just don't say anything."

And some of them probably think they're showing "tough love," but in that case pull them aside and show them a study or two on the subject: it's been clinically proven that not only does fat-shaming not help anyone lose weight, but it has a very negative impact on overall health as well.

Not that health is a metric for worth, but maybe they'll stop if they heard it from a literal doctor that their words are not helping.
2 years