General

What would you do if?.....

What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?
2 years

Freak out.
Most likely give up completely and just say F it, shop clothes and indulge a ton in public.
2 years

that is a totally fair reaction!
2 years

I would be a mix of extremely turned on and horrified. I'd probably just give up too and end up eating all day. I mean what's the point in trying to be healthy if 200 lbs can just appear on you out of nowhere lol
2 years

CherryR0bot:
I would be a mix of extremely turned on and horrified. I'd probably just give up too and end up eating all day. I mean what's the point in trying to be healthy if 200 lbs can just appear on you out of nowhere lol

This would be along the lines of my reaction
2 years

Miachu:
What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?

MarieTrans:
Probably in shock, but not in a bad way? If you know what I mean lol

I get you haha
2 years

Miachu:

Honestly, I would fall in love with my new body. I am 245 pounds, so 445 pounds sounds amazing. Probably be eating myself bigger too.
2 years

Shock first, obviously. šŸ˜ But putting that aside?

I'd worry about my muscles not having enough strength to get around with such a jump and not a natural progression. 200 on me isn't unreasonable over time to keep up with, but all at once I might instantly lose a lot of mobility. Which isn't my goal, as hot as it is in my fantasies.

I'd definitely be turned on. I'd love trying to figure out what size clothing I'd need to buy online.

Ultimately though? I think I'd be sad about missing all the in-between stages, growing out of clothes, seeing the scale go up, all the great food that would have got me there, getting too big for things...
2 years

Dynamo:
Ultimately though? I think I'd be sad about missing all the in-between stages, growing out of clothes, seeing the scale go up, all the great food that would have got me there, getting too big for things...

This one is a really good point. Iā€™m not a gainer but if I were to start Iā€™d hate to miss out on those ā€œmilestonesā€.

Having said that tho- yeah Iā€™d be shocked at first of course but Iā€™d also be wildly, completely insatiable. If I managed to focus long enough to order and wait for new clothes to ship to me, the very first thing Iā€™d do (if I could stand up at all) would be to see if I could squeeze into my car. It makes me absolutely gaga when someoneā€™s big belly is flush against their steering wheel, or if they canā€™t even get inside a vehicle.

One of my wilder fantasies is waking up ~100-300lbs bigger one morning and just experiencing life like that for a day šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø who knows? Maybe after one taste Iā€™d want to get myself back to that as quickly as possible!!
2 years

At first, I would be confused. Then I would think it was a dream. Then I would get excited. Then I would try to figure out how it happened and how I would explain something so weird to my family and try to keep them from freaking out.
2 years
12345   loading