General

What would you do if?.....

BouttoBurst:
Of course I would probably be enamored with all the new blubber, but as a gainer, I love growing. I love realizing my tummy bulges out more, my thighs push out in a way they didn't used to, and my clothes are ready to explode at the seams. I would regret missing the little joys of fattening.

Having it all at once would be exciting, but also dissapointing at the same time, missing out on your clothes no longer fitting over time etc etc
2 years

Right now that would be a dream come true, I would touch every cm of my blubber softly and tenderly, never wanting to believe it but at the same time wanting it to be true. I would be immediately aroused in a way I've never been before, probably would start to shiver in pleasure, feeling the fatness both from the inside and the outside. I'd sink into my double (triple?) chin and try to feel every fold of it, imemrsed in all my fatness as if I were floating on the sea, only I am the sea. It would be the most pleasurabel experience of my whole life.
2 years

Dalchemist:
Being 360 now, that would put me at 560.
Much farther past where I plan to actively gain to.

But something that is a bit of a turn on with that would be exploring the limits of that fatter body. What did I do before that I now struggle with? What did I struggle with before that is now impossible?
Then there is something great to come with that size, in the 300s you get a lot of comments of people saying you should turn around before it is too late.
Well at 500+ most people have submitted to their size and habits, fantasizing about that is interesting, but idk how I would react to that in the moment.

yeah i also dont plan on going over 330 for now so this would make me 470 lbs well over 100 lbs more than my max limit , so i would probably freak out and just open an only fans XDXD
also i would just pig out at this point im not gonna lose 300 pounds to be healthy
2 years

I would finally be over 400 lbs if that happened to me! I would rub and jiggle my belly, and then attempt to get out of bed and start waddling over to the kitchen to get breakfast. I would hope most of it went to my stomach since I’d love to have a bigger belly full of visceral fat.
2 years

If I suddenly woke up 200lbs heavier, I'd be at 410lbs. I'd probably have to learn to accept it, would be tough to drop that weight if I wanted to. Mind as well keep going for more at that point, wouldn't matter much once I was that big already
2 years

That would put me at 210 Kilo or 456lbs
I guess after the intitial “ok that can’t be real, Blabla “
I guess I would except that I don’t have to choose, I am at the moment really thinking about getting a proper fatty 400 pounds plus 🙄🐷
So I would probably shot for 500
1 year

I would be nearly 650 pounds. If I could move at all, I'd definitely have to change where I sleep, because upstairs would not work.
Once I got somewhere safe, I'd probably just keep eating. No coming back from that much weight.
1 year

thanks for the replies guys! I'm surprised your still finding this thread!
1 year

It would make me 410, so I guess I’d have to update my weight on here :-)
1 year

Miachu:
What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?

Beni:
so I would be weighing 565lbs
I would be super turned on before than beeing horrified because of how hard moving is with all the extra weight then I would try to get out of bed and have a look at myself and inspect all my new fat rolls once It finally sinks in how massive I am I would give up on trying to loose it and continue to live as I do now and be lazy and overeat all the time.

This is such a vibe 👌😊
1 year
12345   loading