General

What would you do if?.....

HappyBigBelly:
It would make me 410, so I guess I’d have to update my weight on here :-)

suppose you would
1 year

I probably wouldn't be able to walk so I wouldn't do very much I can't imagine hah!
1 year

Itsabbiexryan:
I probably wouldn't be able to walk so I wouldn't do very much I can't imagine hah!

Suppose all you could do was just add more weight to that 200 😂
1 year

DMVGrower:
Welp I would be pretty big, I have some 3XL stuff which would hopefully fit. Haha. Guess I have to go shopping, oh and scare some local buffet walking in.

Close the buffet for the day 🤪
1 year

That would put me at 450lbs, so I'd go on a binge to get to my goal of 500 asap. After that I'd probably try and break into doing video content to fund further gains + living costs now that I have the figure for it.
1 year

Miachu:
What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?

That would put me at about 370 or so. I wouldn't cope well at all with that. Especially since that means I'd have to go on a diet for the first time in my life.
1 year

Munchies:
That would put me at about 370 or so. I wouldn't cope well at all with that. Especially since that means I'd have to go on a diet for the first time in my life.

I feel you, it certainly would be tough and hard to deal with, exercising would be even harder and the extra hunger you would feel
1 year

Munchies:

Miachu:
I feel you, it certainly would be tough and hard to deal with, exercising would be even harder and the extra hunger you would feel

Lol. Maybe I could cheat and transplant my new blubber onto some eager volunteers.
1 year

DAlchemist:
An extra 200lbs would put be not just on the 500lb category, but squarely in the mid 500lbs as I am 360 now. Honestly after the initial shock and awe of it, I would probably start some form of work out plan to build muscle to support the weight on my frame so I could keep a good bit of that added fat while also maintaining some sense of mobility.

Sounds like a reasonable plan!
1 year

Munchies:
Lol. Maybe I could cheat and transplant my new blubber onto some eager volunteers.

If only that was possible
1 year
23456   loading