General

What would you do if?.....

https://c.tenor.com/cPV2ywdPxr4AAAAd/brick-hill-oters.gif

Welp. I never envisioned myself getting turned on by Weird Al, but here we are.
1 year

Lmao
1 year

Miachu:
What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?

The wild thing is, if I suddenly got 200 pounds heavier I would STILL be thinner than my wife! To match her BMI I'd need to aim for 550!

On the other hand, if she got 200 pounds heavier it would be the BMI equivalent of me pushing 850 pounds! Probably unable to do much other than roll around in bed and constantly ask me to buy her food and super-sized diapers. I wouldn't mind, and I don't think she would either!
1 year

Miachu:
What would do/feel if you woke up one morning, 200 pounds heavier then when you feel asleep the night before?

Jiggle Junkie:
First before my answer, Congratulations on getting more traction with this question than any similar question i’ve seen asked in any online forum in the fatlovesex community over the years. Excellent thought exercise!

Answer: It Depends, on so many things.

For me, it would be around 375 lbs. on my roughly 1.8 m height frame—more than a doubling of my weight (and i’m right about my highest-ever right now, so zero experience weighing more than about 180 lbs.).

1) Is There Pain?
IRL i’ve awoken to severe sudden pain more than once. Negates pretty much any joy.

2) Movement/Mobility
As others have already written, a sudden massive weight increase may be problematic here. Once again, IRL i Have. Been. Immobile. Hospital setting for nearly 3 months, not from fat, so very different from what gets discussed here. Still, do Not want to revisit that. So if i had passable mobility with the sudden fat, sure, i’m OK.

3) Type of Fat
Hard visceral: Nope, let me outta here!
Soft wobbly jiggly subcutaneous: Mmmmm.

4) Fat Distribution
Masculine: i’d panic, because i have male family members, one SS, who had significant fat-correlated medical issues. If somehow i knew my health was no worse than before this happened, feelings would be mixed and depend upon specifics.
Feminine: dopamine will peak and cortisol will drop: my dream has come true! It actually might literally real-world make me healthier, or at least no overall worse off. For-ev-ahhh, please!

5) Clothes
Don’t care; i live the life of an unemployed recluse; sometimes nudism happens (already IRL). Likely i actually have some things i could get into (esp. with a femme distribution).

6) Other People’s Reactions
Don’t care, since i interact with so very few. For sure i’d get weird looks from those few who actually know me and see me out and about walking and bicycling. Hmmm… wonder what the weight capacity of my mountain bike is?

7) Vehicle
My 1981 Dodge van was made for fat people. I bought it from a SSBHM, and all indications are that it was his mother’s, and she was at least as big. I’ve gotten used to driving it as an average/thin person, but it’s really meant for someone with one or both of big belly and/or butt (and agile/mobile enough to readily get into/out of a high-off-the-ground vehicle). The problem would be that so far, i often do my own work on the van, and with 200+ more pounds and a lot more girth, a whole lot less of that i can do. Thing’s too old to find competent repair people, most of whom are my age or older and have retired or died or otherwise moved on.

8) Knowing Why
I‘ve already real-world lived that with a so-far incurable disease, where so far after 24 years there remains No Answer. Hence it’s easier for me than many people to shrug my shoulders and say “Oh well, it happened” and go on with life as i decades ago had to conclude with my real disease, as long as there’s no pain and no new/worse medical issues.

Miachu:
Aww thank you! I'm actually surprised with how many people are responding! And thank you for the in depth answer!
1 year

Miachu:

Jiggle Junkie:
First before my answer, Congratulations on getting more traction with this question than any similar question i’ve seen asked in any online forum in the fatlovesex community over the years. Excellent thought exercise!

Answer: It Depends, on so many things.

For me, it would be around 375 lbs. on my roughly 1.8 m height frame—more than a doubling of my weight (and i’m right about my highest-ever right now, so zero experience weighing more than about 180 lbs.).

1) Is There Pain?
IRL i’ve awoken to severe sudden pain more than once. Negates pretty much any joy.

2) Movement/Mobility
As others have already written, a sudden massive weight increase may be problematic here. Once again, IRL i Have. Been. Immobile. Hospital setting for nearly 3 months, not from fat, so very different from what gets discussed here. Still, do Not want to revisit that. So if i had passable mobility with the sudden fat, sure, i’m OK.

3) Type of Fat
Hard visceral: Nope, let me outta here!
Soft wobbly jiggly subcutaneous: Mmmmm.

4) Fat Distribution
Masculine: i’d panic, because i have male family members, one SS, who had significant fat-correlated medical issues. If somehow i knew my health was no worse than before this happened, feelings would be mixed and depend upon specifics.
Feminine: dopamine will peak and cortisol will drop: my dream has come true! It actually might literally real-world make me healthier, or at least no overall worse off. For-ev-ahhh, please!

5) Clothes
Don’t care; i live the life of an unemployed recluse; sometimes nudism happens (already IRL). Likely i actually have some things i could get into (esp. with a femme distribution).

6) Other People’s Reactions
Don’t care, since i interact with so very few. For sure i’d get weird looks from those few who actually know me and see me out and about walking and bicycling. Hmmm… wonder what the weight capacity of my mountain bike is?

7) Vehicle
My 1981 Dodge van was made for fat people. I bought it from a SSBHM, and all indications are that it was his mother’s, and she was at least as big. I’ve gotten used to driving it as an average/thin person, but it’s really meant for someone with one or both of big belly and/or butt (and agile/mobile enough to readily get into/out of a high-off-the-ground vehicle). The problem would be that so far, i often do my own work on the van, and with 200+ more pounds and a lot more girth, a whole lot less of that i can do. Thing’s too old to find competent repair people, most of whom are my age or older and have retired or died or otherwise moved on.

8) Knowing Why
I‘ve already real-world lived that with a so-far incurable disease, where so far after 24 years there remains No Answer. Hence it’s easier for me than many people to shrug my shoulders and say “Oh well, it happened” and go on with life as i decades ago had to conclude with my real disease, as long as there’s no pain and no new/worse medical issues.

Miachu:
Aww thank you! I'm actually surprised with how many people are responding! And thank you for the in depth answer!
1 year

Miachu:

Wifestuffer:
The wild thing is, if I suddenly got 200 pounds heavier I would STILL be thinner than my wife! To match her BMI I'd need to aim for 550!

On the other hand, if she got 200 pounds heavier it would be the BMI equivalent of me pushing 850 pounds! Probably unable to do much other than roll around in bed and constantly ask me to buy her food and super-sized diapers. I wouldn't mind, and I don't think she would either!
1 year
23456   loading