Lifestyle tips

Deciding to be fat

Well. For me it is the same reason. I never was really happy being thin. I love how my body looks and feels being fat. And I enjoy my body more the bigger I get. I don't care what doctor's, the media, or society thinks. If being fat makes me happy, then that's what I want.
2 years

Deciding to be fat

This may help: www.growing-horizons.com/post/deciding-to-get-fat
2 years

Deciding to be fat

I think it's useful (and relieving) knowing that nearly 100% of feedees eventually give in, even if it's slowly. So, you're almost definitely going to give in anyway, you might as well enjoy it now.
2 years

Deciding to be fat

anon5665:
I think it's useful (and relieving) knowing that nearly 100% of feedees eventually give in, even if it's slowly.

I doubt it's anywhere near 100%. It may seem that way judging from the feedist websites, but those who decide not to get fat are less likely to frequent such sites.
2 years

Deciding to be fat

I decided to get fat bc I'm sick of seeing obese people in public who are so much more obese than me when I could be so much fatter and be in bad health because my belly is so huge. I know that if I get as obese as I want to it will kill me but I'm happy to live with the fact that I'll die from being so obese it hurts my organs inside and is slowly killing me because the fat is so unhealthy
2 years