Fat experiences

Finally told my girlfriend...

I don't tell many people about my feederism/mutual gaining fetish, but I thought it was finally time to tell my girlfriend of 2 years about it.

I've always been kind of a closeted feeder/feedee for my entire life. However, I've told her how I like big individuals, and dropped hints about liking to have sex when stuffed and I rub her tummy and feel around her rolls all the time.

With that, I finally told her and it feels good to have it out there. I made it clear to her that it is just fantasy: not something I actually would like to obtain. Neither of us have the lifestyle to gain and she's not into it. However, she was very well receiving of it and I feel heard and loved. We're going to work on ways to implement feederism into our love life without gaining.

I feel very happy and even happier in my fat skin around her. She's a keeper, that's for sure ❤❤❤.
2 years

Congratulations, and I'm glad it all worked out well for you smiley
2 years

Fattylover2:
I don't tell many people about my feederism/mutual gaining fetish, but I thought it was finally time to tell my girlfriend of 2 years about it.

I've always been kind of a closeted feeder/feedee for my entire life. However, I've told her how I like big individuals, and dropped hints about liking to have sex when stuffed and I rub her tummy and feel around her rolls all the time.

With that, I finally told her and it feels good to have it out there. I made it clear to her that it is just fantasy: not something I actually would like to obtain. Neither of us have the lifestyle to gain and she's not into it. However, she was very well receiving of it and I feel heard and loved. We're going to work on ways to implement feederism into our love life without gaining.

I feel very happy and even happier in my fat skin around her. She's a keeper, that's for sure ❤❤❤.

Aw yay, that's brilliant! Happy for you guys, I feel like honesty (or transparency!) Is usually the best policy with this kind of thing smiley
2 years

Fattylover2:

Chuborange:
Aw yay, that's brilliant! Happy for you guys, I feel like honesty (or transparency!) Is usually the best policy with this kind of thing smiley

It is if you don't mind torpedoing relationships into scrap metal on the 1 out of a million chance they accept feedism. Best policy I've found is to only seek out partners who, at the very least, are comfortable with the concept of fat being sexy on day 1. Anyone I've dated who isn't at this level already, it's gonna be at least a year, probably 2 or 3 years, of concerted supportive effort before they get over it and stop making me feel like basically a monster for being turned on by their body. In my earlier days I was happy to provide the service, because hey, who doesn't want to help fat girls believe they're sexy?! But in my 30's I'm kind of over it. I'm only interested in people who aren't fat sex virgins. It's such a turn off trying to tell 10/10 knock out in her 30's that they are sexy as fuck and them question and deny it and look at me weird
2 years