Gaining

Liquid livestock fattener

I never thought of using livestock fattener to gain super fast, but I saw this Reddit post and I cannot get the idea out of my head. I'd pack on a huge stretchmarked belly so fast, but there has to be side effects right? Has anyone tried this?

www.reddit.com/r/gainers/comments/ry6z7i/is_it_okay_to_use_liquid_fattener_for_livestock/
2 years

Reddit is a horrible place to get advice.
2 years

The only way I know to get fat is eat a lot but there will always be people that don't want to put in the effort.
2 years

Ditzy:
The only way I know to get fat is eat a lot but there will always be people that don't want to put in the effort.

But eating a lot is half the fun/enjoyment
2 years

I agree.
Gaining weight isn't as easy as most people think.
It was hard work for me for the first few years.
Tho' not an active gainer currently I eat a lot just to maintain my fatness.
2 years

Ditzy:
I agree.

Yeah, folks don't realize that it is actual to get fat. When I first started actually actively gaining, it took my body some time to show the effects and even then I still had to up the ante on what I ate and that was hard work so I just eat mass quantities now to maintain. Lol.
2 years

They probably aren't actually eating this, and it wouldn't work any better than using heavy whipping cream, and would probably be worse, frankly.

Most effective way to gain weight I've found is to drink half a pint of heavy whipping cream 4 times a day after meals. I mix it with chocolate syrup. If you do that for about four or five days and then take a day off and then do it again for four or five days, that should make a noticable difference. Also if you get lots of fattening snacks and, if 420 is legal where you are, use it to give yourself the munchies. Eat dessert after every meal. I gained 50 pounds in about 6 months doing this.

Bombing your stomach with 10000 calories mostly in the form of oil isn't going to actually make you fat. Adding a thousand calories to each of your meals is
2 years

Ditzy:
I agree.

This is true. For some people it's tough to gain weight. Some people can't really do it without going to extreme measures.
It's very easy for me to gain. But that's most likely due to my thyroid being screwed up.
2 years

milkshakeandfries:
They probably aren't actually eating this, and it wouldn't work any better than using heavy whipping cream, and would probably be worse, frankly.

Most effective way to gain weight I've found is to drink half a pint of heavy whipping cream 4 times a day after meals. I mix it with chocolate syrup. If you do that for about four or five days and then take a day off and then do it again for four or five days, that should make a noticable difference. Also if you get lots of fattening snacks and, if 420 is legal where you are, use it to give yourself the munchies. Eat dessert after every meal. I gained 50 pounds in about 6 months doing this.

Bombing your stomach with 10000 calories mostly in the form of oil isn't going to actually make you fat. Adding a thousand calories to each of your meals is

That'll do it.
Another way is to just stuff yourself at breakfast and then have a huge snack every two hours or so, between meals, to maintain that stuffedness through the day.
If you don't want to go through the hassle of counting calories.
2 years

i don't know about the rest of you, but when i have way too much of something (oil, grease, dairy, etc.) it just makes me feel crummy and negatively effects my regularity (i shall say no more on the subject to avoid tmi!).

for me the enjoyment of food and the lifestyle is what brought on weight. if i had to eat a bunch of sub-par stuff i don't think it would have held my interest and enthusiasm to get to this size, frankly.

you can get fat eating good food, too! smiley
2 years
12   loading