Fat experiences

Love stuffing, can’t stand eating noises

I love fat women and I love stuffing, but unfortunately for me the sound of eating/drinking/burping makes me have to leave the room. I just can’t stand it, hearing it makes me nauseous and panicky or downright angry. I have a few suspicions why, but knowing why does nothing to fix the fact that I can’t handle those sounds. Does anyone else struggle with this or something similar? It’s so frustrating considering lots of people with these and similar kinks are into those sounds
2 years

I suffer with this too. It's called Misophonia and it sucks! I have to wear headphones when we are eating to mask as much of the noise as possible.
2 years

CustardCream:
I suffer with this too. It's called Misophonia and it sucks! I have to wear headphones when we are eating to mask as much of the noise as possible.

A lot of the time I can ignore it, but we don't have a lot of "loud food" dinners. But if I'm stressed or tired, this makes me grind my teeth or feel sick. Especially if it's something loud and gross sounding like raw carrots. *shiver*
2 years

Oh gosh yes! Salad, crisps and nuts are a sure fire way for me to need to run away!
2 years

I’m sorry but this makes me sad. smiley I don’t do it on purpose, but I always always make a sound when I eat something really good and pleasurable. I’ll be sure to be more cautious next time when dining out now that I know there are people sensitive to such things.
2 years

HunnyBunnany:
I’m sorry but this makes me sad. smiley I don’t do it on purpose, but I always always make a sound when I eat something really good and pleasurable. I’ll be sure to be more cautious next time when dining out now that I know there are people sensitive to such things.

You shouldn’t be ashamed of enjoying food that you eat just because people are sensitive to it. If you are in public you are entitled to enjoying your meal just as much as the next and if you want to make noises by all means make noises
2 years

Crowwsky:
I love fat women and I love stuffing, but unfortunately for me the sound of eating/drinking/burping makes me have to leave the room. I just can’t stand it, hearing it makes me nauseous and panicky or downright angry. I have a few suspicions why, but knowing why does nothing to fix the fact that I can’t handle those sounds. Does anyone else struggle with this or something similar? It’s so frustrating considering lots of people with these and similar kinks are into those sounds

This is actually a real, clinical thing!

rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/12058/misophonia

I don't know if it's possible to change/eliminate it, or if you even want to, but if you were feeling a little crazy, you shouldn't.

That said, people who make noises when they eat should just keep doing that. No need for a minority of people with unusual sensitivity to certain sounds to stop them.
2 years

AthleteTurnedFatty:
You shouldn’t be ashamed of enjoying food that you eat just because people are sensitive to it. If you are in public you are entitled to enjoying your meal just as much as the next and if you want to make noises by all means make noises[/quote]

You’re too kind! Thank you! Makes me feel better.
2 years

I quite agree people shouldn't be quiet on our account! In most restaurants the music is enough to hide the eating. Sadly the same can't be said in someone's home, which is when I struggle the most.
2 years

Really noisy smack their lips types makes me get up and move its just rude IMO.
I would never confront them or start a scene because they are free to eat anyway they want.
The sound of some food when eating them is disgusting to me like okra or cooked cabbage.
It kind of squeaks when you eat it eww!
2 years
12   loading